12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

The evidence is IN THE RETURN POLICY. you just need to read it.
Nike actually has one of the best return policies in the business.
No doubt. It didn't cover my exact situation seeing as I don't have a nike flagship in my state but only a factory, so it wasn't entirely clear to me. I ended up calling them and I got my answer. Thanks!

The evidence is IN THE RETURN POLICY. you just need to read it.

Nike actually has one of the best return policies in the business.

No doubt. It didn't cover my exact situation seeing as I don't have a nike flagship in my state but only a factory, so it wasn't entirely clear to me. I ended up calling them and I got my answer. Thanks!

Edit: they don't outline it anymore but it's a Nike store so can according to the site.

Last edited:
wink.gif

cooked in december but tried my hand at the raffle with no luck. Been floating my stock pair (since I've been unemployed for the last few months) and resale on this pair is way down. Consignment shops are going to start paying people to take these back. Good news for those trying to stock up on a classic. 

frown.gif

Damn no one wants these 11 LB any more?

at least the Masses

Everybody already has 2 pairs is prolly why..

Just got the email to go ahead and purchase.

Don't forget about 15% cashback from Discover or any other cashback websites you have accounts in. 

Just purchased my pair as a first time winner.  It's pretty cool how they set that up like that once you sign in it's ready for you to purchase in the size you requested.

what code?
I d k how it works but I wanted these kicks and if somebody won and got a code that doeant plan on using I'd pay 20 for it I'd use and buy them need a 12
i won a pair. they sent me an email with a link to purchase, when you click the link, you log into your NDC account that won the raffle, and the shoes were there for me, available only in the size i won. all i had to do then was add to cart and check out.

there was no code. ability to purchase is tied to the account that won.

Last edited:
I had to pay a guy $25 for his code for a 13, but well worth it for an XI i've wanted all year!

I'm not gonna grab my 10.5  - don't care if they flag me or whatever

too many kicks dropping this month and I already have these w/ another on ICE!

Back
Top Bottom