12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

really, we annoy you? now pull the switcharoo and think about how annoying it must be to deal with u and your shenanigans.

i believe he probably has a pair already. i dont really believe the part about his cousin tho. because looking back at his personality (dude loves to share about himself), if that were true he would have came right out with that instead of posting that stupid swaggy p gif. *kanyeshrug*
The part that's annoying about what you and others were trying to do (get me banned for some stupid **** that has nothing to do with NT.  Second believe what you want, I could give a **** what you think about me, others know the "real" me and how I feel about sneakers.  *Drop Mic*
first, show me where i tried to have you banned? maybe others, but i could care less about getting you banned. pump your brakes. youre a keyboard thug.

2nd, nobody has to guess anything about you. your posts show us all we need to know.

self proclaimed sneaker guru....who gets called out very often for not knowing wtf youre talking about. didnt you get banned from the chi1 thread?

pick the mic back up and stick it in and out of your mouth cause you feeling yourself too damn much.

This makes too much sense
laugh.gif
You know I don't have $200 to do like that my friend.  My cousin was going to give me the money to pay for them, all I had to do was enter his address.
and he didnt think to tell you his size while you 2 were discussing him paying you to get em for him? if you were entering for him all along, why would u say u won but should have never entered? get the f outta here lol

this is like the time u bashed the supreme 5s up and down the thread to the point where people told u its annoying....then u jumped all in on a raffle for them lmao.

Last edited:

first, show me where i tried to have you banned? maybe others, but i could care less about getting you banned. pump your brakes. youre a keyboard thug.

2nd, nobody has to guess anything about you. your posts show us all we need to know.

self proclaimed sneaker guru....who gets called out very often for not knowing wtf youre talking about. pick the mic back up and stick it in and out of your mouth cause you feeling yourself too damn much.

and he didnt think to tell you his size while you 2 were discussing him paying you to get em for him?get the f outta here lol
He was at work when I tried to talk to him, I remembered that he wore a size 9 or 9.5 didn't know which one that's why I picked 9.

I haven't gotten an email on whether I did or didn't win. Do emails typically take this long to get sent out?
it shouldnt take that long. not that i know of anyway. but they did say within 24 hours and 24 hours is gonna be up. did u check your spam?

I think the hype on the 11s has officially died.  People used to pay 100s on top for a pair and now they're going for under retail.  Crazy even for an OG color way.

I think the hype on the 11s has officially died.  People used to pay 100s on top for a pair and now they're going for under retail.  Crazy even for an OG color way.

died? no.
slowed? yes... nike has blessed us with massed produced releases which i will take 7 days a week.

Back
Top Bottom