12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

My shoes are still DS, but I plan to wear them this month or next. I usually don't wear white kicks, but how do I prevent my Levi 501 blue jeans from bleeding on these? Any suggestions or sprays?

:rolleyes
My shoes are still DS, but I plan to wear them this month or next. I usually don't wear white kicks, but how do I prevent my Levi 501 blue jeans from bleeding on these? Any suggestions or sprays?

Tape under your jeans, that's what I did with mine lol

Footlocker sells a denim spray for $6 and it works.

Before using wash jeans inside out cold water then let air dry. Iron, then roll up leg opening 3-4 inches spray on the fabric and let it dry for about 30 minutes to an hour.

It has worked for me. Taping didn't work well enough.

Try at your own risk.

Footlocker sells a denim spray for $6 and it works.

Before using wash jeans inside out cold water then let air dry. Iron, then roll up leg opening 3-4 inches spray on the fabric and let it dry for about 30 minutes to an hour.

It has worked for me. Taping didn't work well enough.

Try at your own risk.

Thanks, repped. This makes me super nervous, I'm going to look into the footlocker denim spray and if that doesn't work I will just wear cargo pants instead. I thought there would have been an easier way to prevent bleeding from jeans on white shoes by now.

If you wash your jeans then you have no problem. I've worn plenty of dark denim with white shoes and nothing. Also any normal shoe protector would help.

Unless you f with that raw denim that apparently you don't wash?. I will never buy that

Last edited:
I just fold the bottom of my jeans once a 1/8 inch, almost like a pin-roll, but to where it's not noticeable. Or just taper your jeans at a tailor.

thinking about getting these.. 
wErJXg1tIgHXG.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom