12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Any idea when jj droppin em on that 12 days of crashed site special. I wish I never sold mine only 1 I ever regretted letting back free in the wild

Any idea when jj droppin em on that 12 days of crashed site special. I wish I never sold mine only 1 I ever regretted letting back free in the wild
21a7b944_image.jpeg

Sport blues restocked yesterday, so the LB's would be on Christmas

And how do I keep track of exactly what's restocked by them each day so I don't miss out?

Nope. In fact it doesn't look like anything dropped today at all.

Most likely I'll end up missing them because I've been working long hours and I need to sleep in the morning.
True, the Shattered Backboard route will have to wait for now until I get the Bookstore job at my school.  Christmas I'll probably end up securing the Carmine 6s, so what's off the list? Sport Blue 6s, Infrared 6s, Red, White, and Grey 13s, and...?

True, the Shattered Backboard route will have to wait for now until I get the Bookstore job at my school.  Christmas I'll probably end up securing the Carmine 6s, so what's off the list? Sport Blue 6s, Infrared 6s, Red, White, and Grey 13s, and...?
French Blue 7's.

Me n my reseller friends gon try to get the Carmines in a sz 12, all 20 of us with bots going for those in that sz

I kid airsak, I kid lol

Last edited:

Crash site[emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

Any tips on how to get through Jimmy Jazz's atrocious website for the Carmine 6s?  I'm planning using my phone's LTE.

Back
Top Bottom