12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

True .............. Immediately thought about the song . Guess I just dated myself too .
tongue.gif
If I did the trade, I would ask the person with the Chrome 8s to add $20-$30.

After entering my CC info, they gave me an out of stock message. I don't think I've ever successfully purchased heat from Jimmy Jazz.

I'd hope Nike would but unlikely a year later. These pairs from JJ are probably B grade rejects. Finishline is no hope

Good luck whenever they restock fam. I have to pass on a pair since nobody else will be home and I can't spend more than $40 on my card at a time smh
I appreciate it my friend, I might buy the Shattered Backboard 1s later on this year (after the Nike Air Cement 4s of course).  That's disappointing, I hope you're able to secure a pair my friend.  This is my favorite colorway of the Air Jordan 6.  

Original Colorways:

1. Carmine 6

2. Black Infrared 6

3. Infrared 6

4. Sport Blue 6

5. Maroon 6

Top 5 including Retro + and Special Edition colorways:

1. Slam Dunk 6

2. Carmine 6

3. Olympic 6

4. Black Infrared 6

5. Infrared 6

I appreciate it my friend, I might buy the Shattered Backboard 1s later on this year (after the Nike Air Cement 4s of course).  That's disappointing, I hope you're able to secure a pair my friend.  This is my favorite colorway of the Air Jordan 6.  

Original Colorways:

1. Carmine 6

2. Black Infrared 6

3. Infrared 6

4. Sport Blue 6

5. Maroon 6

Top 5 including Retro + and Special Edition colorways:

1. Slam Dunk 6

2. Carmine 6

3. Olympic 6

4. Black Infrared 6

5. Infrared 6

There's only like 10 days left this year...

Back
Top Bottom