12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Wondering how to size these for myself.. I've always went a 1/2 size up because the patent has traditionally pinched my pinky toe.. at least on the CDP, 09 SJ, CG, Concords, etc..

How did the 72-10s fit? Did ya'll go TTS or 1/2 size up??

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Are people not interested in buying the shoes or low resale value?  Maybe both?

The prophet of profit
Almost doubled up.  I'll take it.  
nthat.gif

I'm sure I can make some profit.
roll.gif

I did not expect that

I just so happened to mention these in conversation earlier and I would never buy these. If these are on par with recent XI's such as the concords from 2011, I'm good. The PL is cheap and it gets foggy fairly quickly and it also cracks easier too. I wanted a replacement blk/red XI pair but I can't bring myself to pay what people are asking for, the quality on these are not good to me, and I never complain about that like most do on NT.

Last edited:
Not only that but show eBay listings that ended in those so called prices. Half of them are flaked on or they end through PP invoice. Conclusion. Good luck getting even $20 out of them

Last edited:
Not only that but show eBay listings that ended in those so called prices. Half of them are flaked on or they end through PP invoice. Conclusion. Good luck getting even $20 out of them
yup, a lot of time I had to open the unpaid case when I sell on eBay.

Back
Top Bottom