12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

kicksordie was known to sell fake yeezys.

i bet a grand that these are NOT the release version.

i'm positive they'll come out how we want it to.

Either way I really like the shoe. 2 please! At least. The bad thing about the white is the yellow on the leather and the upper after a while. But they look amazing fresh!!!

Either way I really like the shoe. 2 please! At least. The bad thing about the white is the yellow on the leather and the upper after a while. But they look amazing fresh!!!

all yellow pairs are just awful samples/fakes.

my 11 lows have icy white PL.

Like any other XI release, you will have to have a certain amount of luck to get in online.  The hype for this should equate or decimate the hype for the Bred's but only time will tell.  Either way, just waiting patiently for official pics from Nike themselves.

This will be the most problematic 11 release yet

BigJ I feel what you saying, I just felt the shade that was being thrown at him was excessive, we all make mistakes

Last edited:
This will be the most problematic 11 release yet

BigJ I feel what you saying, I just felt the shade that was being thrown at him was excessive, we all make mistakes

its not shade thrown his way. his criticism was well earned.

do you not remember him blowing steam about the gamma xi? how it was supposed to have a color changing snakeskin and how he tried to post sneak peak images of the material? someone called him out on it because it was an image he straight up googled.

I don't come at anyone for no reason. I actually tried to defend him for a while but if you pay enough attention to him, you notice there was holes and lies to his stories.

I actually took the time to prove how he was being fraudulent but you still didn't believe me. Most of his "sources" were from social media. Dude even resorted to posting customs as retro+ colors because he was so eager to put info out there first. He'd delete the contents when he found out they were customs.

Last edited:
Finishline has been my go-to for the past few Christmas XI releases. 2 years ago it was the backdoor link and mobile site, and last year I waited at the splash page for like an hour but was still able to cop.

Fakes. I don't think they can get the leather on the shoes white at all. They are always cream colored

Yeah and those are some terrible fakes at that, this dudes a clown
mean.gif
I couldn't help but jump in that convo, lol at his connect

Back
Top Bottom