12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

well white mesh and white leather are diff looking could be the light...

is it the fact that the release is 6 months away ? or is there something else that makes y'all say fake????

already yellowing and we're 6 months away from release?
roll.gif
word so when i cop on rd the patent leather should b cream colored...that's how everybody like they columbia 11s

So basically we still haven't even seen the real one that is supposed to drop this year. I like it though cause all the dudes getting called out on their fakes its hilarious. So much for IG.

Is this like the most faked shoe ever? :lol: am I missing something? I dont recall this being the case with previous releases.

Last edited:
When Nike's official photos come out, they'll have ones without flaws and will make them look sick. Then they'll sell some that people are for sure going to complain about.

True, that slide out packaging won't stop them from producing fakes. Maybe we will see way more that say "box not included" 
well jams and concords and im sure CGs all had fakes with slide out boxes, the biggest problem is how hard it is to tell sometimes i mean back in the day the fakes were so obvious it was a no brainer but now you might drop $300+ for fakes that look as good if not better than the shoes you are after

Gna be such a pain to grab these. Maybe if someone throws in the reciept it would be better but i think ill only cop from a store too. If not its not happenin

Gna be such a pain to grab these. Maybe if someone throws in the reciept it would be better but i think ill only cop from a store too. If not its not happenin
That's as bad scanning the barcode on the box to determine if they are legit or not. 100% unreliable

Back
Top Bottom