12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

if you think about it though fakes might be the thing that saves our releases in the future, if enough people realize how many fakes of every shoe are out there they will eventually be a "i cop at the store only" mentality which will hurt resellers which should eventualy give us our retail days back atleast on GR, but the problem is the amount of people who go uneducated and flat out dont care they are fake that will keep fakes and resellers alive

if you think about it though fakes might be the thing that saves our releases in the future, if enough people realize how many fakes of every shoe are out there they will eventually be a "i cop at the store only" mentality which will hurt resellers which should eventualy give us our retail days back atleast on GR, but the problem is the amount of people who go uneducated and flat out dont care they are fake that will keep fakes and resellers alive

Fakes might also help us out by people buying them really early for 300 and not bothering with the pairs at release.

Fakes might also help us out by people buying them really early for 300 and not bothering with the pairs at release.
i dont think people will drop the 300 until they miss out for retail and that being said is when the fakes really flood the market (after release) and eventually should hurt the credibility of resellers especially the ones who get FSRs of shoes

i dont think people will drop the 300 until they miss out for retail and that being said is when the fakes really flood the market (after release) and eventually should hurt the credibility of resellers especially the ones who get FSRs of shoes
yea i agree..but i know people didn't pay just 200 for all those fakes floating around right now lol i see em on sites for 450..theres people out there that do that sh*t its sad. but i guess if you grab a fake pair early, why wouldn't people try for the raffles to try to "double up" lol if they do win and compare the two at home in dec there will be some funny reactions

sounds kinda believable....

with all these fakes...^these gna  be the only columbias ima be rocking in dec

Last edited:
probably a pipe dream but now we have something fighting resellers a bit, well with people who absolutely without a doubt need and only cop real shoes that is
once they come out..dnt you think theres going to be sites that dissect the shoe too? lift up the insole and check for everything? people will know which ones are fakes..but like you said some people don't care or don't even know about the depth of fakes.. a lot of people just buy the shoe cuz its new and don't go on sites and check and aren't that serious about it

once they come out..dnt you think theres going to be sites that dissect the shoe too? lift up the insole and check for everything? people will know which ones are fakes..but like you said some people don't care or don't even know about the depth of fakes.. a lot of people just buy the shoe cuz its new and don't go on sites and check and aren't that serious about it
or ebay or FB groups, fakes are everywhere and are amazingly accurate, once they perfect it the game will absolutely change regardless if we want it to or not, in what way i have no clue but its coming. retail store pickup or bust for me

columbia 11's are the business for sure. my only gripe is they dont hold up well when worn. and im talkin about if barely worn and cleaned after ever wear. when they get even a little bit of dirt on em they loose a lot luster.

well jams and concords and im sure CGs all had fakes with slide out boxes, the biggest problem is how hard it is to tell sometimes i mean back in the day the fakes were so obvious it was a no brainer but now you might drop $300+ for fakes that look as good if not better than the shoes you are after
Ah I wouldn't know man. Wasn't buying after market until last year. I was usually able to get what I wanted here on the Westcoast because camping wasn't a big deal for me, plus the low was like 40 degrees Lol. I was out of the game for a long time but around 2012-2013 when I started getting back into it the cop factor became ridiculous! On top of that the fakes and or grey market really stepped up their game. There is a lot of chinese factories straight making extra pairs and selling them, but you gotta run the risk of Western union or wire transferring money which just is too shady of business to me. I know some people who came up reselling those it is just too hard to trust ebay now a days.

"XI Legend Blue 378037-117 #keepitexclusive"

nerd.gif

Last edited:
:nerd: authentic pics of shoes could b coming sooner than we think

Last edited:
Anybody remember Hata Takahashi??? :nerd: :lol: my nt ogs :smokin

Anybody remember Hata Takahashi??? :nerd: :lol: my nt ogs :smokin

Repped for the hata reference. Hata was the fake king before Air Randy stepped on the scene. I can't front I always wanted those Bred XI lows off his site though

son when i was in hs that site was so dope to me. I could never get anything cuz his stuff was too expensive, but it all looked dope as hell and far as we knew they were legit. they were exclusives haha. my boy got a white and yellow pair of 17s. they were so dope. we were all miring hard. they looked so ill. i got got with some fakes from a different site later on. bad fakes too lol

Back
Top Bottom