12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

lol so tired of seeing all these posts about the sole color. Whether they light blue, ice blue, clear or whatever all yall still copping 2x lol to wear resale or collect. Really doesn't make me any difference I'll likely cop one pair but will be more hyped bout all blue 11s dropping right before these. SJs and Breds > colomibia/these IMO
Ehh it's really a pick em with the Jams, Concords, Breds, and Columbias. I wouldn't say any of them are better than the other. They're all prime time status to me. Jus my humble opinion. Shout out to my fellow Georgian.

Last edited:
Ehh it's really a pick em with the Jams, Concords, Breds, and Columbias. I wouldn't say any of them are better than the other. They're all prime time status to me. Jus my humble opinion. Shout out to my fellow Georgian.
im with you all OG colored XIs are the best and equally awesome (including Jams and cool greys)

neither he quoted are OGs, I think that's why he quoted them.
Jams are Ogs

They are, yet at the same time they aren't (first release was in 2000)

gaabpw03pesshdklyelt.jpg

I don't think the Cool Greys are OGs. I may be wrong about that tho.
thats why they are in parenthesis and says "including" which indicates that i know they arent OG from 95-96 but i think they are amazing and Space jams were in the movie in 96 so might as well have been an OG colorway, i guess you really have to point out every detail or others try to find your mistakes.

Gordonson Gordonson man we can't really count PEs as OGs cause they didn't release to the public. But I feel you tho

They are apparently a few samples in the wild but you're right.

I just meant that the colorway was conceived at the sane time as the original pairs that did make it to public.

Last edited:
Space Jams are OG in my book and I'm sure are in others as well. Regardless of availability to the public. Concord Lows weren't available back then either but they're OGS in my book as well. I know I'm not alone on this.

Well the fact that he wore them during a game does and doesn't make them an OG. It does because it was around at the time and he wore them but let's say for whatever reason he had a PE pair that was green and black with a red jumpman an those come out next year...would that make it a OG release cause he had em then? It's a worthy debate.

I was talking to my homie today who actually works in the Shoe industries..

I was telling me that when Jordan Brand made GAMMAS they made 700k plus pairs...

and People were insane …even doe they were sold everywhere 

I wonder if it will be the same number for these?
 They could make double the number of Gammas and they still won't be easy to get. I am going to lock one pair with a pre-order and attempt a second pair. It'll be a futile effort I alread know. Also, hoping pre-order will be set under $300. If not, then maybe I'll bot...lol nah. #TeamManual

Last edited:
Jams aren't OG. That pair he's wearing has a concord jumpman and the pair from the movie/2000 release had the royal blue jumpman

Jams aren't OG. That pair he's wearing has a concord jumpman and the pair from the movie/2000 release had the royal blue jumpman
Nah the OG space jams had the concord color. It wasn't until it released in 2000 when the color was changed to royal blue

Well the fact that he wore them during a game does and doesn't make them an OG. It does because it was around at the time and he wore them but let's say for whatever reason he had a PE pair that was green and black with a red jumpman an those come out next year...would that make it a OG release cause he had em then? It's a worthy debate.

Great question. In my opinion a pair of PE's that only MJ wore and never released to the public is defiantly a OG. The fact that the shoe was produced even if only 1 pair was ever made, it still was made in the OG year of that model. A pair that was only made for MJ to wear, can't get more OG then that.

Great question. In my opinion a pair of PE's that only MJ wore and never released to the public is defiantly a OG. The fact that the shoe was produced even if only 1 pair was ever made, it still was made in the OG year of that model. A pair that was only made for MJ to wear, can't get more OG then that.
I know that's right. Agreed 100%. Would you say the same goes for the Concord 11 Lows and them being an OG colorway?

I know that's right. Agreed 100%. Would you say the same goes for the Concord 11 Lows and them being an OG colorway?

Yup.

So for one the shoe never released to the public and two, when it did release the colors were different. But it's an OG? Yea ok ok

Back
Top Bottom