12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Just my opinion. What colors were different?

Not taking side's but the sole pods and Jumpman logos were different colors...MJ's game pair had Concord pods while the release version had the "Space Jam" blue...Movie pair was blue though...

Can't we all work with the compromise that Steve laid and just call them OG PE's?

View media item 714386View media item 714385

Last edited:
Cant believe we're having a disagreement on whether or not the Space Jam 11s were an original colorway. We really don't have any idea how many pairs of original Jams were made back then. Or do we?

Oh I wasn't thinking about Space jams, I know about the color differences with them.

Cant believe we're having a disagreement on whether or not the Space Jam 11s were an original colorway. We really don't have any idea how many pairs of original Jams were made back then. Or do we?

It's all speculation but I'd venture to guess at least three pairs of the Concord accented colorway which he actually used in game...Who honestly knows...Only reason I say three pairs is because we all know Mike liked to lace up a new pair each game...

Here is what MJ wore when he started with the XI...

Conference Finals Game 1 on May 7th 1995...
View media item 1117189
Game 2 on May 10th...Game in which he switched back into the #23
View media item 1117193
Game 3 on May 12th...Game which the NBA hit him with the uniform violation fine since the rest of the team was wearing predominantly black sneakers...So in a clinch Penny flowed him a pair of Flight One's...
View media item 1117198
Game 4 on May 14th...First sighting of the "Space Jam" colorway...
View media item 1117199
Game 5 on May 16th...
View media item 1117201
Finally Game 6 on May 18th...
View media item 1117203
Again that three pair thing is just speculation on my end...

^^^Better yet I'd say four pairs...It's likely he had a pair for a possible Game 7 if the series went that far...

Oh I wasn't thinking about Space jams, I know about the color differences with them.
That's what I was talking about. They were blacked out concords in OG PE form. Actual Jam colorway was a retro and the color didn't appear until the movie.

^^^Better yet I'd say four pairs...It's likely he had a pair for a possible Game 7 if the series went that far...
Gotta be at least 5 then cause he had a fresh pair in the movie Space Jam as well. And I'm just gonna go out on limb and guess he had at least 1 personal pair not for game use. And to throw one in the mix, wouldn't u think Tinker had a pair?

Last edited:
Gotta be at least 5 then cause he had a fresh pair in the movie Space Jam as well. And I'm just gonna go out on limb and guess he had at least 1 personal pair not for game use. And to throw one in the mix, wouldn't u think Tinker had a pair?

Space Jam movie colorway is a different animal...They had the blue accents...Game worn pairs had concord as the accent color...

For a movie production they could've had a dozen pairs made...

Last edited:
Space Jam movie colorway is a different animal...They had the blue accents...Game worn pairs had concord as the accent color...

For a movie production they could have had a dozen pairs made...
So those movie pairs made by Nike wouldn't count? Somebody got those. Are we now only counting the pairs he actually played in? That doesn't seem quite right to me anyway. But who am I lol.

So those movie pairs made by Nike wouldn't count? Somebody got those. Are we now only counting the pairs he actually played in? That doesn't seem quite right to me anyway. But who am I lol.

Yes, as far as my previous post's go, I was only referring to shoes that Mike used in an NBA Game and not the movie itself...

If we're talking about the shoes for the film as well, which technically is a separate colorway, then I'm sure there are several pairs out there...

All this is conjecture since we really don't have any solid facts on the matter save for what we can actually see...That being said we can say with 100% certainty there was, at the very least, one pair of each color combination produced...

Hoping to cop a pair for my whole family. Been in love with these since i first seen a photo in early spring.

It's all speculation but I'd venture to guess at least three pairs of the Concord accented colorway which he actually used in game...Who honestly knows...Only reason I say three pairs is because we all know Mike liked to lace up a new pair each game...

Here is what MJ wore when he started with the XI...

Conference Finals Game 1 on May 7th 1995...
View media item 1117189
Game 2 on May 10th...Game in which he switched back into the #23
View media item 1117193
Game 3 on May 12th...Game which the NBA hit him with the uniform violation fine since the rest of the team was wearing predominantly black sneakers...So in a clinch Penny flowed him a pair of Flight One's...
View media item 1117198
Game 4 on May 14th...First sighting of the "Space Jam" colorway...
View media item 1117199
Game 5 on May 16th...
View media item 1117201
Finally Game 6 on May 18th...
View media item 1117203
Again that three pair thing is just speculation on my end...

Nice :smokin

So if the space jams are a different shoe themselves from what they were with the concord color one could say we haven't recieved a true space jam. In the sense of the concord colors. It's like I said it basically would be a OG PE.

So if the space jams are a different shoe themselves from what they were with the concord color one could say we haven't recieved a true space jam. In the sense of the concord colors. It's like I said it basically would be a OG PE.
we have received true space jams because we got the royal color from the movie twice already. Black concords would be the OG PEs you are referring to.

Thank you couldn't think of a proper name for em. So it's clear on the board that if it was a colorway then and gets released now it's a OG because of the Cw?

Thank you couldn't think of a proper name for em. So it's clear on the board that if it was a colorway then and gets released now it's a OG because of the Cw?
still very debatable. Cause then I'd have to consider ALL these PEs lebron wears as OGs if they retro them. And with my logic I just cant.

Speaking of which I wanna go back and grab a few XIs I missed out on worn out. Can someone give me a link with EXPLANATIONS. i just cant tell with this model wtf I am looking at/for. Just pics wont do it for me

Yeah September/October would be the time production would be when legit early pairs would be popping up I believe

Back
Top Bottom