12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I wonder if they are going to be a crazy release.. someone should do some live streams of all of the big locations when they drop

...Why?

Who would possibly be lame enough to sit at home and watch that?
if its anything like the Concord release.. I'd love to see the next "Get Money Boyz" the doors being broken off hinges and people hiding in plants the day before..rather than be out there when the rage occurs.. Ill stick to my luck online.. at least i can get mad at the computer..it wont shoot back..lol

if its anything like the Concord release.. I'd love to see the next "Get Money Boyz" the doors being broken off hinges and people hiding in plants the day before..rather than be out there when the rage occurs.. Ill stick to my luck online.. at least i can get mad at the computer..it wont shoot back..lol

My G, that's the Saturday before Christmas. If you have nothing better to do after either successfully or unsuccessfully attempting to buy these shoes online than to watch live streams of the pandemonium at stores, then you need a life bruh :lol:

Where do you live you make it sound a lot worse than it is.

My G, that's the Saturday before Christmas. If you have nothing better to do after either successfully or unsuccessfully attempting to buy these shoes online than to watch live streams of the pandemonium at stores, then you need a life bruh
laugh.gif
Live streams would be a trip to see of that..but more than likely ill be busy or chillin with the fam..lol 

Where do you live you make it sound a lot worse than it is.
Doesnt matter.. People just get crazy about those Retro Jay's.. Like the 2012 Black/Red's Long Lines 35 Police Cars Riot Gear.. I was like.. Man I love the shoes but I have to line up lik its a prison line or something.. nah..  Remember going to the 2013 restock of them.. the store did their own behind-the-door shady ticket systems and the dudes were  trying to break down the bars after the sotre manager was laughing saying.. yall need to pay the piper to get theses.. lol Dudes were going bezerk.. Its was like the Hulk in him that was brought out by the Jordan XI's

Where do you see this stuff
laugh.gif
At the stores.. The 2012 Black/Red Was DTLR up north and the 2013 Black Red Restock was down south.. the 2012.. if i can find my old SD card.. i rode by and took photos of the lines and i was like man..are we buying shoes or are we in prison?..lol

Thing is a lot of people that come out for those releases aren't into sneakers like us on here. When the manager sees new people who never help his/her bottom line in a store show up once a year he/she is more inclined to help the person(s) whom they see often. I say if you want a release enough put in the work and you don't have to take part in the madness.

You gotta remember.. Its After Concord.. the XI's are a must have for some people..
Thing is a lot of people that come out for those releases aren't into sneakers like us on here. When the manager sees new people who never help his/her bottom line in a store show up once a year he/she is more inclined to help the person(s) whom they see often. I say if you want a release enough put in the work and you don't have to take part in the madness.
Oh Nah.. that dude took in his "amount" kind of sort of like the HOH's do. Dude told  me striaght any limited shoes youre paying me $150-250 to get part of that. Ill stick to online when your manager is R-wording lotteries and or general releases...

Just realized i'll probably be in Texas for this release...Damn.

Anyone from Houston (I know nothing more specific than that in terms of where i'll probably be) know where the best and easiest places to cop from are? Also, just in general how is buying sneakers out there?

(Though hopefully the Finish Line Draft will come through again and I can just pick it up from a mall there.)

Last edited:
That is exactly why I chose after the Carmine this year to stop camping and just get it from either my local reselling guy or someone else. Too much goofing around and crazy crap to just try and get some kicks. These I believe will be Concord level since its been a while so their will be blood, their will be madness and boys will no longer be boys they will be men. Not around here but I know how the streets are…they hungry lol for them Js.
Yeah sorry I'm keeping them DS so it's a little tight in there. It's 6/12/13. I vaguely remember the gammas being pretty bad too due to the cloudy sole, people thought they were going to be icy.
Exactly. First pic I saw was some girl rocking a pair back in July I believe so honestly either one of the two is what we getting now we just gotta accept that.

Anyone from Houston (I know nothing more specific than that in terms of where i'll probably be) know where the best and easiest places to cop from are? Also, just in general how is buying sneakers out there?

(Though hopefully the Finish Line Draft will come through again and I can just pick it up from a mall there.)
Houston.. Home Of The Get Money Boyz!!..

@memphisboi55 can show you the ins and outs outs and ins

dam i need these, so clean. i know 00-01 quality is better but those prices are insanity even for beaters. i will enjoy these with a nice insert and they will be just as cozy as 01 or OGs for that matter.

See now I can say without a doubt those are authentic. I'm sure he has Nike connects so look at em people this is it lol.

I wasn't gon' do it, that price tag plus 5 nieces/nephews (who asked for power wheels, tablets, damn barbie doll houses, etc.), but I might just have to put in overtime when my Xmas break starts and pull the trigger.

They're so clean.

Back
Top Bottom