12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Between jcuks original sample pics, marqueesole pics, Chris Johnson's pair looks like it might be the real deal. I'd wanna see more pics tho

^ That's how I feel but I don't care for the word hype. More memories. Hopefully I can get a pair retail, but if not, I won't lose sleep. I'll find a pair at some point. 

Annoying that that the fabric is whiter than the patent leather. Kinda like on the Grant Hill filas, except those were $90 shoes :frown:
****** ugly:
7eb1037d_image.jpeg

Still hope marqeesoles version is the one we will be getting

Last edited:
People have been hype on this CW since last christmas.. im sure when its 7 days remaining or what not.. this thread would be crazy..

Chris Johnson got them doesn't make them authentics. someone could've give him fakes for all the matter. look closely at the shoes and you you can clearly see the widow peak on the patent leather at the toebox. since when was the last time you see the XI retro with widow peak that obvious that's authentic?

also look at the box for the ferrari XIV, they look great, nicely shaped, and solid with no damage. look at the box for the XI...right away you can see it's beat at the edges already.

Last edited:
Chris Johnson got them doesn't make them authentics. someone could've give him fakes for all the matter. look closely at the shoes and you you can clearly see the widow peak on the patent leather at the toebox. since when was the last time you see the XI retro with widow peak that obvious that's authentic?

also look at the box for the ferrari XIV, they look great, nicely shaped, and solid with no damage. look at the box for the XI...right away you can see it's beat at the edges already.
I agree that they don't necessarily look good, but that's a very low-res photo, and Nike has released a pair of shoes dedicated to him. I highly doubt he'd be getting his kicks from anyone other than Nike themselves, or someone who works for them.

I agree that they don't necessarily look good, but that's a very low-res photo, and Nike has released a pair of shoes dedicated to him. I highly doubt he'd be getting his kicks from anyone other than Nike themselves, or someone who works for them.
from all those "sneak peak" video from nicekicks on youtube and interviews with those equipment manager for NBA teams it sounds like Nike and JB has different reps taking care of their players tho. if he does thank someone actually from Nike then it's likely to be real, but doesn't seems like it. 

also doesn't matter if it's low-res. the widow peak is obviously there.

Last edited:
People have been hype on this CW since last christmas.. im sure when its 7 days remaining or what not.. this thread would be crazy..

Definitely going to remind me of the Bred 1's thread last year, hopefully the majority of us don't strike out like it seemed to be the case in the Bred 1's thread on release date though.

Obviously everybody has their own opinion, but after going through the struggle getting my last two retail XI (gamma and bred) I copped an early pair of the legend blues. Not sure if it will be the final version but it has the lighter blue bottom (not green) and when holding them all side by side, they match up perfect. I know it's ethically wrong to some, but this **** gets tiresome and I love the way they look. I have to agree though the leather top is similar to the cool greys. Might get messed up easy

If you're going to cash out, why not just wait until like late November/early December? It's not really a matter of ethics fam, your impatience led you to outright buy fakes.

No offense intended, but it might not hurt to develop some self-control.

Lol alright if that's how you feel, that's how you feel. The quality is the same as my other xi that I bought at champs and finishline so I'm failing to see the difference. I figure if my pair matches the release pair, I won. Not to mention no guarantee I get these come release day. I figure myself lucky on the last two releases.

Back
Top Bottom