12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Lol alright if that's how you feel, that's how you feel. The quality is the same as my other xi that I bought at champs and finishline so I'm failing to see the difference. I figure if my pair matches the release pair, I won. Not to mention no guarantee I get these come release day. I figure myself lucky on the last two releases.
I think what he was trying to say was that you should've waited to get a pair early closer to RD like Nov.-Dec. so that you can be sure that you are getting the authentic product (real deal) but if you are happy with your purchase that's fine but don't be surprised if try aren't legit if you buy them this early

I think what he was trying to say was that you should've waited to get a pair early closer to RD like Nov.-Dec. so that you can be sure that you are getting the authentic product (real deal) but if you are happy with your purchase that's fine but don't be surprised if try aren't legit if you buy them this early

No disrespect intended. I understand it's a gamble. This is my first time doing an early purchase and as of now it seemed like a good idea. But youre right, I might get bit in the end. But I have to go by what I have and how they compare. Tbh, my store bought pairs aren't perfect. My bel air 5 have a slight imperfection, my bred 11 have a little glue on seem and my he got game the same. Everyone is going to leap out and say fake ( even thought those are straight from retailers) but that's just haters if you ask me. As long as you're happy as a buyer, keep buying. This game is way too serious nowadays.

Also for those claiming the ER pair box is the gamma box, false. I got both and the blues are completely different and the price tag is 185 and 200. Not saying everybody got that but mine does

Man jordan brand should just mass produce the really popular models. they can make a million pairs and drop the price back to $125-150. so wut if they dont sell out first day, they will be gone by that monday. This limited label and price tag is just crazy now. Tickets and raffle make me feel like im buying shoes from the carter, we need a special pass to get them.

Man jordan brand should just mass produce the really popular models. they can make a million pairs and drop the price back to $125-150. so wut if they dont sell out first day, they will be gone by that monday. This limited label and price tag is just crazy now. Tickets and raffle make me feel like im buying shoes from the carter, we need a special pass to get them.
I guess they figure the exclusivity of the shoes justifies the higher mark ups, decrease in quality and less money spent producing shoes (cost more to make more). Either that or they get enjoyment out of people killing one another for the shoes. That was kind of my point about getting them early. Who wants to deal with the release day? It's a ***king circus

A few NFL players were showing these off early on their IG's. Definitely Devin Hester and someone else, can't remember now.

Hester also had the Ray Allen Championship XI's from the Heat, so idk if they're both fugazzi or he's boys with MJ himself lol

I guess they figure the exclusivity of the shoes justifies the higher mark ups, decrease in quality and less money spent producing shoes (cost more to make more). Either that or they get enjoyment out of people killing one another for the shoes. That was kind of my point about getting them early. Who wants to deal with the release day? It's a ***king circus
Cant blame you for that. I got spacejams back in 2009 from promo-shoes early. they are still intact and looked as good as my friends pair. I think after that the grey market or fake pair discussion  really turned up. But if imma cop early now i think it might be a month before the release.

Im still mad i missed out on the concords and breds. They will eventually come out again though so no biggie/

Yea
Cant blame you for that. I got spacejams back in 2009 from promo-shoes early. they are still intact and looked as good as my friends pair. I think after that the grey market or fake pair discussion  really turned up. But if imma cop early now i think it might be a month before the release.
Yea I understand why people would wait because of all these versions surfacing but what can I say? I was impatient. But if mine are fake then so are Devin Hesters and Chris Johnsons because the cut, jumpman color and sole color are identical. That and the specs match my other 4 pairs of 11.... Seems very odd they all the same lol. Haters gonna hate

were did u get them from?
My friend hooked me up after he got his what the Lebrons early. I saw how nice his pair was and asked could he get me the xi, showed me dudes PayPal rep and how many pairs he sold (all shoes not just xi) and I took the leap.

1) These will be mass produced.

2) Why should they lower the price if we buy them at $200 and they sell out regardless?

3) You don't sound very business saavy.

Yea

Yea I understand why people would wait because of all these versions surfacing but what can I say? I was impatient. But if mine are fake then so are Devin Hesters and Chris Johnsons because the cut, jumpman color and sole color are identical. That and the specs match my other 4 pairs of 11.... Seems very odd they all the same lol. Haters gonna hate
I've been reading the last few posts..

1. You may feel like they are identical but they are not. Sound like the regular ppl that buy fake SJs and Concords with icy soles stating they are identical to retail pairs. There are many factors that make them off from the retail versions.

2. You wanna just say "hey I bought some fakes or if it makes you feel better "early releases" than do you. But do not compare them or promote them. That's not allowed here. Going off your join date, posts you sound like another fake site/shoe promoter that comes on these threads. I'm I certain? No, but that's what it seems like

3. Fakes do not hold up like real pairs. The life of them is a fraction of real pairs and ppl run into issues with them. Ppl can attest to that. @ryanjumpman420  can tell you all about it.

4. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE PLENTY PICS OF YOUR PAIR.

Last edited:
I've been reading the last few posts..

1. You may feel like they are identical but they are not. Sound like the regular ppl that buy fake SJs and Concords with icy soles stating they are identical to retail pairs. There are many factors that make them off from the retail versions.

2. You wanna just say "hey I bought some fakes or if it makes you feel better "early releases" than do you. But do not compare them or promote them. That's not allowed here. Going off your join date, posts you sound like another fake site/shoe promoter that comes on these threads. I'm I certain? No, but that's what it seems like

3. Fakes do not hold up like real pairs. The life of them is a fraction of real pairs and ppl run into issues with them. Ppl can attest to that. @ryanjumpman420
 can tell you all about it.

4. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE PLENTY PICS OF YOUR PAIR.
Just my opinion. Ive said this the whole time. No need to agree. I'd be happy to text you picks of all my 11. No I'm not promoting

2) Why should they lower the price if we buy them at $200 and they sell out regardless?

Im actually very business savvy. I go to school for Business Management. I just dont feel like getting raped for sneakers that if they produced 2 million they will still sell out. Not only that but the hassle you got to go through is crazy to me.

Im actually very business savvy. I go to school for Business Management. I just dont feel like getting raped for sneakers that if they produced 2 million they will still sell out. Not only that but the hassle you got to go through is crazy to me.

Might wanna change your wording there.

And if you're business savvy you should have no problem understanding why Nike doesn't care what one person thinks, and why the company's not going to change it's current strategy, which is making them more money every year.

Might wanna change your wording there.

And if you're business savvy you should have no problem understanding why Nike doesn't care what one person thinks, and why the company's not going to change it's current strategy, which is making them more money every year.
I know they dont care what one person thinks, but im part of the masses who feel the same. We complained about quality, now there remastering the line. The same shoes we been buying since 2000, are gonna be reproduced. So we complained about quality, now they are supposedly using better materials. lets complain about the price maybe they might lower it. they arent going to. But you said nike doesnt care about one persons view, maybe they might care about millions of people. I smart enough to know they wont it will not consider.

It is ridiculous. I love the shoes don't get me wrong but having to do all the research and inspecting can be exhausting. Unless I'm getting them from the store or with a receipt, I have to go over the shoe like a fine tooth comb. The littlest detail has me questioning authenticity at times but who knows because quality is down, fakes are rampant and at the end of the day I guess you just have to say **ck it

I'm sorry, but going to school for it doesn't make you an expert or saavy. If you were, you wouldn't have posted what you did because Nike/JB has no incentive to do what you proposed.

I know they dont care what one person thinks, but im part of the masses who feel the same. We complained about quality, now there remastering the line. The same shoes we been buying since 2000, are gonna be reproduced. So we complained about quality, now they are supposedly using better materials. lets complain about the price maybe they might lower it. they arent going to. But you said nike doesnt care about one persons view, maybe they might care about millions of people. I smart enough to know they wont it will not consider.
Nike/JB is well aware of the re-sell market. They can see we pay over retail for their shoes. Complaining about it won't change anything; there's enough individuals with extra cash flow to spend who will purchase them at these prices. You'll never get millions of people to complain enough. For everyone on your side, there's someone on the other who's happy you won't pay it because it's easier for them to get.

Last edited:
Obviously everybody has their own opinion, but after going through the struggle getting my last two retail XI (gamma and bred) I copped an early pair of the legend blues. Not sure if it will be the final version but it has the lighter blue bottom (not green) and when holding them all side by side, they match up perfect. I know it's ethically wrong to some, but this **** gets tiresome and I love the way they look. I have to agree though the leather top is similar to the cool greys. Might get messed up easy

It's nothing about ethics. 99.99% they are fakes doesn't matter if the authentics will look similar. Do the box you get even has the indentation for the graphics?

It's your money, if you want to buy fakes just for the bragging rights, that's your call. If I can't get authentic retail, I would rather not buy. The most I would consider adding to retail is $40 on top.

If I'm buying fakes, the most I would spend is $100.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom