12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

99.99% of early pairs are fake and the 0.01% that are real are not even worth taking the chance on, especially with the most GM produced sneaker which is xis. At least wait until a week or two before release when mom and pops get their shipments in.

I read somewhere that there are only 5 real samples in existence right now. Not sure how true that is, but I believe it.

I hope the production shoe comes out completely different than the ones floating around.

Or it's possible that we have already seen final versions and just won't accept it.

I agree 100%. Every previous XI releases played out the same way with pics/pairs being gradually leaked in aug-sept of the final product that most of us call fake and ugly but end up slickly backpedallling later. These look good with the pool water soles. A lot of people have fuzzy recollection about how fresh Columbias looked like in 1996. That MJ all star pic isn't accurate and OGs no matter how carefully stored will show age. This pool water sole (I hate calling it that) is pretty much near close to how fresh OGs look straight out the box. We cried about wanting them mass produced so we can cop 2-3 pairs. I feel like the factories been pumping these out for a while.

Or it's possible that we have already seen final versions and just won't accept it.

I agree 100%. Every previous XI releases played out the same way with pics/pairs being gradually leaked in aug-sept of the final product that most of us call fake and ugly but end up slickly backpedallling later. These look good with the pool water soles. A lot of people have fuzzy recollection about how fresh Columbias looked like in 1996. That MJ all star pic isn't accurate and OGs no matter how carefully stored will show age. This pool water sole (I hate calling it that) is pretty much near close to how fresh OGs look straight out the box. We cried about wanting them mass produced so we can cop 2-3 pairs. I feel like the factories been pumping these out for a while.
Gammas were weird

^^^^....don't know yet till I see resale values. Might be able to cop a couple GRs I missed out on a couple years ago.

Getting Raffles At every store in MICHIGAN for these. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I will try for extras too. I have in mind what I want to trade for, but we'll see how it looks when the day rolls around.

How come dudes won't show the thread some love and post some pics of the #teamearlys

Let us bask in your glory by sharing pics, we still have to wait a few more months

Spread the Love airsully23 airsully23

Who knows what you will get with these early pairs.. Why not spend the time or even an extra few bucks making some connections at a shoe store? It's not that hard to do and will pay off dividends in the long run since if you do it right you can pretty well guarantee yourself a pair of whatever shoe you want other than maybe some of the QS or super limited releases.

What happens to the #teamearly owners when the shoe finally releases and JB has changed the tongue tag to white and changed the tint of the sole.

Y'all keeping your pairs, selling them on eBay and passing them off as legit or selling them and listing them as GM, reps, variants etc?

What happens to the #teamearly owners when the shoe finally releases and JB has changed the tongue tag to white and changed the tint of the sole.

Y'all keeping your pairs, selling them on eBay and passing them off as legit or selling them and listing them as GM, reps, variants etc?
"B-Grades" :wink:

from those last pics pictured I honestly can not even tell. Reason enough to not by early, if those are fakes they are the best ones I've ever seen.

The OGs were pretty blue, but I also remember they were more transparent.

Back
Top Bottom