12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

They have lows of these on eBay claiming to be customs with the Concord low as the shoe being customized.

:smile:
Dopest fake shoe I've seen all month.

They have lows of these on eBay claiming to be customs with the Concord low as the shoe being customized.

:smile:
Dopest fake shoe I've seen all month.
There are ppl who made customs of these. It's posted a few pages back

Cause dudes these days want TROPHIES [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Who knows why he put a ring on her but i preciate the pic tho...
Hold up, i just google this dumpster fire of a leach.. And she is with carl crawford ????? That dude was my favorite Rays player i always thought he was cool. But he hitched up with this ratchet
sick.gif
? Shouldve known he was crazy when he signed with the red sox
mean.gif
. but this confirms it

Instagram exploding with comments on why the laces so skinny and the sole so blue lol i guess they dont know gs pairs differ from mens

well said and i agree 100 %
just got mine yesterday
have NEVER gotten early pair before
had the cash and the time/source was right
x-mas will be tight this year so had to go for it
we know it is a gamble
not ALL early are fakes, so people just need to stop that generalization
i have gone over them and compared to all my other XIs
looks good to me and i'm very happy !
:pimp:

I did the same thing. This was a release I would not allow myself to miss out on or pay ridiculous resell prices for. I am happy I had the $$$ and the chance to get them at the perfect time. Miss my OG's but I am pleased with these for sure. Have people in East Tennessee mad as hell!

Evelyn musta turned dude out, how do you marry that? I could understand the test drive, but you actually bought it!? LOL 40 is the new 20, taking instagram foot pics. GBH...

Last edited:
I have a curse on Jordan release days. I have only been lucky 1 the past 2 years. These are the ones I have been wanting for years. Had the OG Columbia and Bredz back in 96. I have waited for years to get another pair and I said F it and found some Authentic Legend Blues and pulled the trigger. Even if it is not an official Jordan release, when release day comes abd I happen to not get them, I will be relieved that I have these. Marquee Sole is where I got em. I'm glad I went ahead and paid a little more (not raped at all) than take a chance and not have em. I refuse to be a sucker to getting raped by resellers.
Lol have fun with your fakes. Marqueesole is WELL known for selling fake sneakers

I plan on having fun with them. I might even have a **** festival with em also. Thanks for concern.

^ I'd get a refund if I were you. I don't understand why people can't wait for authentic sites to put up pre-orders.

marquee sole and all those other early sites are fake, when are cats gonna learn :smh:

a preorder is different though since ppl just buy the sneakers from a legit shop on rd most of the time.

A fool and his money are soon parted

People know they are fake yet they don't care

No point in reminding them. Some people are just doomed.

Did son just say he didn't get taxed? :lol:

Marqueesole's men sizes are $340. If you're willing to spend $140 over retail why not just wait until--

Forget. I really don't know I bother trying to push logic to these cats, knowing they clearly lack it.

I have a curse on Jordan release days. I have only been lucky 1 the past 2 years. These are the ones I have been wanting for years. Had the OG Columbia and Bredz back in 96. I have waited for years to get another pair and I said F it and found some Authentic Legend Blues and pulled the trigger. Even if it is not an official Jordan release, when release day comes abd I happen to not get them, I will be relieved that I have these. Marquee Sole is where I got em. I'm glad I went ahead and paid a little more (not raped at all) than take a chance and not have em. I refuse to be a sucker to getting raped by resellers.

I see you're trying to make yourself feel better about paying over retail for fakes. And you think you got a good deal?!

View media item 1184766

Carry on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom