12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

these sat back in 2001 
eek.gif

I just don't know how someone could (allegedly) take a perfectly good Tuxedo, turn I'm into an 11 Legend low, and after materials and labor, can sell the shoe for 450 on eBay, and turn a profit.

Tuxedos go for 225+ so that leaves you 225 gross profit; less eBay and paypal fees, less materials and labor= Reps in my mind.

If I'm not dropping my own shoe off to be customized you are not going to make me believe you took an authentic Tuxedo and customized it, nah Pimp

I just don't know how someone could (allegedly) take a perfectly good Tuxedo, turn I'm into an 11 Legend low, and after materials and labor, can sell the shoe for 450 on eBay, and turn a profit.

Tuxedos go for 225+ so that leaves you 225 gross profit; less eBay and paypal fees, less materials and labor= Reps in my mind.

If I'm not dropping my own shoe off to be customized you are not going to make me believe you took an authentic Tuxedo and customized it, nah Pimp
i sent my extra pair of tuxedo's into this customizer and i damn sure aint get no replica sneaker bacc...i can't speak for other customizer's, but ceezem customs don't play games like that

I'd like to know how u reproduce that tag on the tongue to be light blue. That's gotta be a pain in the ***, even if they are legit.

I'd like to know how u reproduce that tag on the tongue to be light blue. That's gotta be a pain in the ***, even if they are legit.
yeah it def looks and feels like he had to layer the paint to get it that light blue color...as well as the black upper...but i wore them all day 2 times and so far no cracking 

Nevermind slime, I just pulled out my laptop so I could find the pictures in this thread, turned out the customs I found were yours. 

Dope, so you sent your in to be customized right? By Ceezems?

@a-friend  

yeah he did mines a couple months ago...i posted pics earlier in the thread, but here's the link to the high quality pics he took 

he charged me $185 and i sent the sneakers in...it would have been easier for him to customize the concord lows but i aint had a pair at the time

@a-friend  

yeah he did mines a couple months ago...i posted pics earlier in the thread, but here's the link to the high quality pics he took 

he charged me $185 and i sent the sneakers in...it would have been easier for him to customize the concord lows but i aint had a pair at the time

Yea I found your pics right after I asked for them.

$185 isnt bad.

It'd definitely be easier to send a pair in (I'd have to secretly mark them ahead of time to make sure he sent MY shoe back) and have them customized  than to buy one already customized then.

How long did it take?

Lol, I should probably go back and read that part of the thread, I'm sure youve already answered these questions.

Yea, let me do that, my bad man, thanks though

her husband is a dodger.

and man that's crazy *** ex wife of ocho cinco Evelyn :smh: :smh: :smh:

I'll never understand the whole basketball wives thing. These pros must be truly dense individuals. As if there aren't attractive women out there who haven't already been ran through by the nba nfl and MLB smh. Like bruh you're going to wife that???? I guess

Yea I found your pics right after I asked for them.

$185 isnt bad.

It'd definitely be easier to send a pair in (I'd have to secretly mark them ahead of time to make sure he sent MY shoe back) and have them customized  than to buy one already customized then.

How long did it take?

Lol, I should probably go back and read that part of the thread, I'm sure youve already answered these questions.

Yea, let me do that, my bad man, thanks though
nah bro it's all good...it took about 3 weeks maybe a lil longer to receive them...and although i didn't mark the tuxedo's i sent to him...i've done that to numerous other customs i've got hahaha i don't blame ya if you do mark em

So...why isnt anyone showing pics of his early pairs...?

Especially now that we have the fat lady's authentic 11s photo...We can compare...no?

Yea Ceezem has some fithy customs. That Gamma low was a beauty.

I've got a double Nightshade low coming, I'm going to do it myself but, when I mess it up, I'm hitting dude up.

Thanks mate, a few reps for you @slimeLuciano13

So is everyone on board now that crazy ***** got the authentic pairs? They seem way better than any of the other ones post on here at all and don't have that mint sole lol. I got my vote down as yes these are the real pair.

Hers are probably real, but she probably wears like a sz 6, arent GS sizes normally uncomparable to Mens sizes though, in more than a few ways.?

Go ahead fellas...get ur "replica"......uh hum...I mean ur "custom" 11 lows from flea bay.
In dudes defense though on the ebay listing, you can either send him a shoe and he will do the custom for $185 like slimeLuciano has or you can count on him to buy the shoe (I wouldn't do this) and have him customize the shoe he buys.

Dude seems legit, even the pair he has listed in that photo you posted, that is actually @slimeLuciano13   shoe that he posted on here. Read the description, it states he used a Tuxedo on that custom that is pictured, even though the Concord is the right shoe to use..

Point is, if you want the custom just send him the legit shoe and you wont have to worry about it being a GM that he customizes, right?

In dudes defense though on the ebay listing, you can either send him a shoe and he will do the custom for $185 like slimeLuciano has or you can count on him to buy the shoe (I wouldn't do this) and have him customize the shoe he buys.

Dude seems legit, even the pair he has listed in that photo you posted, that is actually @slimeLuciano13   shoe that he posted on here. Read the description, it states he used a Tuxedo on that custom that is pictured, even though the Concord is the right shoe to use..

Point is, if you want the custom just send him the legit shoe and you wont have to worry about it being a GM that he customizes, right?
to be safe always send in your own sneaker to get customized and put mark's under the insole or wherever that's discreet...i have also taken pic's of the sneaker before i put em in the package to ship

Back
Top Bottom