12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

^Those are def legit pics, that same sticker on the box is used for shipments at all sneaker stores, everything looks good, its a go

Last edited:
This. It's really not that serious though, it's shoes man.

Yeah but he is right, that's federal. Feds love this type of stuff and if the pics are posted on here they have access to it also. Too easy to get snipped by posting stuff like this.

Last edited:

There you have it folks, these are the real deal holy field's right here. This is one of the clearest pics I've seen on the box, shoe, label tag, and font. Looks good very good. They are already $200 so +tax I'm looking at $210. There is no way I'll give a reseller $250-$330 for these. I want them but I'm not thirsty or desperate. Shoes come and go, life goes on! Pick another hobby

Who's gone rat though

The guy posted it to Facebook. The same way the pics disseminated to NT is the same way they'll be posted to other Sneaker sites. It's a known fact Nike reps browse Niketalk and have a team dedicated to preventing leaks and stuff like this. You're crazy if you think this isn't going to create a stir.

Dude posted shipping labels, the stock room, I'm sure they'll be able to track down the location and the people that did this. :smh:

Dude opening up boxes en route to retail stores and taking pics...
mean.gif
. You can get knocked for that.

oh he will

he will either be fired or suspended without pay

more likely fired

taking pics of the shoes really isnt that much of an issue

but pics of the facility is where he screwed up

as well as the labels on the freight box stating the damn KS junction

like a MORON

Last edited:
I suspect if this goes viral and someone gets pinched over this, employee's will tell on each other just to save themselves. Survival of self.

It's one thing to take a pic of your pair or the pair your boy has copped. But it's another ball of wax when you tamper with shipments and reveal shipment #'s/info. You compromise security of the facility and the products that are in the warehouse. It's all fun and games till someone gets a bid for it.

I suspect if this goes viral and someone gets pinched over this, employee's will tell on each other just to save themselves. Survival of self.

its already a wrap

what people dont know is that employees sign a confidentiality agreement to work in a hub

as i said the shoes by itself with no background would have been passable

but he shows the damn hub

more importantly the damn location based on labels with the customer number allocation for a box etc..

its a breach of contract

1 for that employee

2 for that hub

so what happens now is that hub gets fined by footaction or will lose the contract altogether(depends on outcome)

the fine can be a minimum of 10K

considering the labels shown it will be MUCH higher as its internal information and will possibly result in loss of the footaction contract

so this operation manager at the hub has his/her hands full

because this type of thing is a insanely major issue for the company

also the guy will be ratted on FAST no one wants to lose thier job let alone around the holidays

also based on pics

tan skin also there is another employee legs and feet in the pic

plus it states the damn hub location on the label lol

these hub workers tend to wear the same shoes daily because its a dusty or messy job you wear beaters even i do and i mostly push paper work

will be easy to know who that was and to save their own job they will start tellin FAST on the guy who took the pics

hope that e props can pay the bills

i just feel bad for that ops manager to be honest because of 1 moron its a bag of crap to deal with now

The thing about this is: there will always be people like that leak stuff even at the expense of them getting fired. We as people always have to mess with

something that is none of our business.

We got to be nosey/curious. In this instance curiousity killed the cat.

Let this guy deal with the repercussion of taking these pictures.. Why do we care if this guy gets fired? I dont know him, do you? He leaked out pictures of the actual shoe thats going to be releasing, isn't that all we care about?? 

Let this guy deal with the repercussion of taking these pictures.. Why do we care if this guy gets fired? I dont know him, do you? He leaked out pictures of the actual shoe thats going to be releasing, isn't that all we care about?? 
I actually laughed reading this 
laugh.gif
 - it's harsh but it's 100% true. 

Back
Top Bottom