12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

got me and my boys and our rice rockets ready to hit up the trailer transporting that freight of kicks!

capture6ekc8.2769.jpg

26808_at.jpg

Don't be like that man, this ENTIRE thread has been fluff since the RD was confirmed. It's like that all the time. What the hell else can you talk about from the announcement of RD until the actual RD? Stuff that gets argued all the time off the board and the arguments are circular in nature at best. It's not struggling for any topic, it's just a fact. One moron thought he was cool for posting pics and didn't think it through. 

:lol: yeah true. Dude probably is not smart for showing what he did but I understand why he did it. I wouldn't wish him to lose his job

These dudes must want the laws in their life, and the bragging smh..on another note these are official like a referees whistle

? I'm pretty sure the "XI" is just clear. It looks gold in the warehouse pics cuz of the lighting.

Gonna have to agree here. The lighting is pretty much skewing the color to look gold+ could be the camera it's taken with.

Did you guys notice on the warehouse photos, they list sizes. Looks like each box will have 2 - 10s and 10.5s, and the 8-9.5 and 11-14 (I think that's what I read, it was so small to see on the phone) has a pair. Judging by those pallets, it should be an easy cop, if you do your homework!

Lol crazy thing is dude has been giving first hand looks at alot of releases and samples on his ig etc that have been on kicksonfire,nicekicks because he literally gets everything sent to nike in that region. but this is the first time he actually posted the shipments and box labels. All because some kids said that they might be fake lol.
dude should have just stole the shipment he might have been better off.  he's gonna lose his job now and he prob could have flipped them *****

Did you guys notice on the warehouse photos, they list sizes. Looks like each box will have 2 - 10s and 10.5s, and the 8-9.5 and 11-14 (I think that's what I read, it was so small to see on the phone) has a pair.
That's "this" shipment, all shipments will not consist of the same allocation, 100% sure on that

Last edited:
People pay 2 1/2x retail just to have em a few weeks or month early? :smh: Starving for attention, everyone and their mom gonna have a pair next month.. I'll just wait it out and get 2 pairs with money to spare..

I dont mind waiting on these at all theres plenty of releases to hold me off until then.

Back
Top Bottom