12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Just lurking this thread. Want nothing to do with these XIs. Worst og colorway on an overrated model.
this

not a big fan of all white may cop tho leaning toward it want a complete 11 collection but i now these will be worn just for show lmao mostly they will sit in a box 

i wear my airs

how much 

is a diffrent story 
laugh.gif

this

not a big fan of all white may cop tho leaning toward it want a complete 11 collection but i now these will be worn just for show lmao mostly they will sit in a box 

i wear my airs

how much 

is a diffrent story 
laugh.gif

couldnt agree more...

Hopefully these will be like the infrared 6 and are all over the place. On my radar but nothing to stress over if I miss out which is a good possibility

I believe CP3's pair is the color we are going to get, just depends on the angle you look at the shoes from i think. 

Man, 3 weeks left. All these pics I can't take anymore waiting. My second favorite 11 next to the Space Jams.  Once I get em it is a long sneaker break for me. Either blue I'm fine with anyways because I want them to yellow.

Gna have to find a way (retail before I go resell) to get these since I will b traveling to mexico when these release? Is it possible to get these out there any 1 know? Don't c y not?

Quick questin. I'm gonna be going out of town 2 days after release. If I cop from finishline website. Is there anyway I can change the shipping to my moms house after the order is processed? Cuz billing and shipping need to be the Same right. And I can't use her credit card

with this supposed restock coming on cyber monday... and maybe gammas being in that... ill take gammas over these becuase of all of the pics im seeing where they look different... the brazil nike store pics make them look ugly, that vid make them look hot and the pics from hypebeast make them look hot imo, but then again.... THE PANTONES ON DEC. 23

with this supposed restock coming on cyber monday... and maybe gammas being in that... ill take gammas over these becuase of all of the pics im seeing where they look different... the brazil nike store pics make them look ugly, that vid make them look hot and the pics from hypebeast make them look hot imo, but then again.... THE PANTONES ON DEC. 23

Wherd you get the info for the restock?

Back
Top Bottom