12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Th
In that case they would select the other options

That would be paying more even if u select next day or two day there driver doesn't get to them till like 8pm

Some people find easier to pick up their kicks at 10 am from a distributional facility the day of.

oh lawd jesus at these pics.

i need these to fully retire ala my sig

do stores do raffles these days instead of that stupid twitter rsvp?

i haven't copped since june of 2013 i feel so out of the loop

Ready to do battle with these bots online, I will not be denied. Got to have these. Pics are :smokin :smokin #teammanual #teamboxprice

Last edited:
I often opt for the pick up from facility myself because it's right by my house. Very rarely ever a line whenever I go in there too so it's always easy in and out.

An absolute must.

These will be had or else!

:lol:

Good luck to everyone trying for these!

Retail first!

No need to pay $100+ just to have them 3 weeks early.

An absolute must.

These will be had or else!

laugh.gif

Good luck to everyone trying for these!

Retail first!

No need to pay $100+ just to have them 3 weeks early.
!!!!! Retail or bust.. Im down!

Damn! No finish line online draft?? To me this was the fair way of doing it. So you don't have to battle with the Mexican girl that works at the store with 15 brothers and several homies (personal experience). I hope this is not true.

:rolleyes
Anybody that truly want them should try for em. But if you'd like to go by that logic, it should be "if you don't remember starring at nothing but Will's feet the episode he wore these" or being wow'd by how perfect these were for the ASG uni in 96. I definitely need that jersey if I get these.

They look amazing in the pics posted. I never cared for the 01 Columbias because of the clear sole. Glad they tinted these. Hopefully they'll go back to using clear soles on the pair's that suppose to have it.

KNOCK KNOCK!

Ahhhhh....

Finally getting done w/ the Infrared 6's Release and my Dunks...

Time to come in this Thread and start focusing on locking some pairs of these boys to end off the Year...

CAN YOU PLEASE UNLOCK THE DOOR... I SEE YOU!

Do the leg work! If u really want these, they can be had.  Personally, I don't pay re-sell prices. There are just too many options for retail pricing to pay above box price

Man pre-order for this is crazy...this is getting out of hand honestly.

If I can't get mine for retail or at least $290 I will just wait.
Man pre-order has been getting bad tho......

can't blame em though why not 

only certain people will have stock ready to ship now less comp and all the would be resellers driving the price down after release 

so less comp and as a result high prices 

capitalism at its finesit 

Last edited:
Pre-order is considered a "service" now. So for people willing to skip the ground work or willing to secure a pair pre-order is the most viable option. Not knocking it. Just make sure your pre-order pair is legit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom