12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Quick questin. I'm gonna be going out of town 2 days after release. If I cop from finishline website. Is there anyway I can change the shipping to my moms house after the order is processed? Cuz billing and shipping need to be the Same right. And I can't use her credit card

You can intercept it once UPS/mail carrier gets it and set up your on destination or set it up for pickup at the facility.

You can intercept it once UPS/mail carrier gets it and set up your on destination or set it up for pickup at the facility.
How I do that Once i get tracking email? I can call ups?

No you can do it online once you have the tracking number. You just set up an account and it will walk you through it. It will allow you to receive texts r emails at each stop as well as keep you updated when it's reached its final destination.

i was just randomly shopping on dicksportinggoodss and they have their own release calendar and on their they have jordan 11 retro "columbia" for the 20th lol

replacing my ****** flip phone on monday with an iphone 6... if the restock happens before i get my phone ill be pissed cuz i gotta go to school, with no access to the internet which means i might miss the restock. that would be some pretty bad timing

Have these been posted yet? Detailed pics via kenlu.net.

One thing worth noting from these pics, the Jumpman on the sole is very different from previous versions of the Columbias. It is an OUTLINE of the Jumpman instead of a white/filled in one (1996 and 2001).

im probably the only one that feels this way but i cant wait till my pair gets that creme french vanilla look on the patent leather 
smokin.gif

im probably the only one that feels this way but i cant wait till my pair gets that creme french vanilla look on the patent leather :smokin

Wouldn't say i'm looking forward to it, but that's one of the aging effects that i'm fairly ok with. Looking at old pairs of the Columbia's, I don't think the shoes look terrible with that effect. In fact the midsole of my Linen X's took on a similar shade and I also don't think those look bad either.

Draft is dead

RSVP is dead

Let the raffles reign supreme...........may the backdoor'n commence!!!

I personally think all stores should do online raffles. Some spots already started doing it, and do call backs the night before.

Last edited:
How I do that Once i get tracking email? I can call ups?

You set up a UPS My Choice account

Create it for your address, so when a tracking number is created for your address, it sends you an e-mail. You then go to your account and decide what you want to do, leave with neighbor, pick up at UPS facility(they'll hold for a week) or ship to alternate UPS location.

Last edited:
You set up a UPS My Choice account

Create it for your address, so when a tracking number is created for your address, it sends you an e-mail. You then go to your account and decide what you want to do, leave with neighbor, pick up at UPS facility(they'll hold for a week) or ship to alternate UPS location.
Thanks bro. Is it free?

Have these been posted yet? Detailed pics via kenlu.net.

View media item 1281727

View media item 1281729

View media item 1281730

View media item 1281731

View media item 1281732

View media item 1281733

View media item 1281734

View media item 1281735

View media item 1281736

View media item 1281737

View media item 1281738

One thing worth noting from these pics, the Jumpman on the sole is very different from previous versions of the Columbias. It is an OUTLINE of the Jumpman instead of a white/filled in one (1996 and 2001).

Shape looks perfect to me. Much closer to the 96 pair than the 2001.

People
Who wants that option though, so there is basically a charge

People who live near distribution center or work near them or have a car.

And want their package Earliy some people get their stuff late as hell or don't trust their neighbors.

Man sometimes u shouldn't try to come at people so fast without understanding the world around u and diff circumstances.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom