12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

All my thots on deck and ready to go! Let's get it. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] The 20th is closer than we think. Time is ticking [emoji]127853[/emoji]s
Sucka please, I ain't your thot b.
Wtf is you Talkin bout b. Go play somewhere I'm busy
WHATS GOING ON HERE 
roll.gif

just wait till reslease day.. this thread is going to insane and then.. the aftermath thread..lol
Well, the Concord thread was well over 1000 pages around this time. All the other XI threads were well over 500 pages, as well. Yet, we're only at 216. Hope that means something.

He thought I was calling you guys thots. Not knowing I have my thots sign up and do all my raffles. (On deck and ready for the raffles to start) I don't do drama on here I'm super laid back. Smh. Can't wait for the 20th [emoji]127853[/emoji]s[emoji]128077[/emoji]

I don't know why, but I'm starting to feel like this won't be that hard of a cop. Especially since I figured out how easily it was to get my Air Jordan 6 "Infrared". But I will tell you all this much, if I don't get retail price I WILL NOT be paying RE-SELLERS! 

god remember seeing these in high school, didn't have the $ back then. But these will be mine :lol: so every store doing raffles for these?

Have the dudes with December 2014 accounts come in yet looking for help copping the "white gammas" or am I still early enough for the entertainment?
These whiteout concords will be copped. Even though 34th will have a plethora of pair I'm not sure I wanna deal with the beasts and raffle jig over there

they are not hard to get at all if you do homework. 

I understand game is sold not told, just wondering tho, besides the raffle/tweet system, different online retailers, is there further to search? Sprinkle me main.

there's gotta be more than these than blk infrareds. hype is mega.

buying strictly for my kids this time around.

Last edited:
Good luck to all that are trying to get these I am only buying these for trade bait cause I had the anniversary 11s and they got messed up a hella quick so I'm not ever keeping an all white 11 again

YO the football GIF it STUPID!!

WTF

funnniest sheeeit i seen all day...

Can't believe that went down in a real game.... 
roll.gif

Im hoping to secure 2 pair for me and 1 for the wife. These gonna be my all white kicks for summer 2015!

YO the football GIF it STUPID!!

WTF

funnniest sheeeit i seen all day...

Can't believe that went down in a real game.... :rofl:
Lol that's a rookie doing that too, that's Mike Evans a 6-5 230lb WR for Tampa Bay slamming DB Terrance Newman from Cincinnati. Jus happened over the weekend.

Last edited:
i hope they really let one person per shoe type per customer.. the last thing i wanna see is 4 peoplepost in here with 12k worth of jordans in their ford explorer with 5 FSR's 

Back
Top Bottom