12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

i hope they really let one person per shoe type per customer.. the last thing i wanna see is 4 peoplepost in here with 12k worth of jordans in their ford explorer with 5 FSR's 

i AGREE 100%,,but some retail stores NEVER implemented the 1 pair per customer,,,there is always UNDER the table crap,,:nerd:

A lot of folks were thrown off stores did raffles 2 weeks ahead of RD for blk/infra 6s.woukdnt mind that again lol. Only for 11s are there lines JUST for raffle tickets...

A lot of folks were thrown off stores did raffles 2 weeks ahead of RD for blk/infra 6s.woukdnt mind that again lol. Only for 11s are there lines JUST for raffle tickets...

I wouldn't mind if they did the rafflea a week early as long as they did it all week to spread out the amount of people getting raffle. I hope one store doesn't do Monday/Tuesday and another store does Wednesday/Tuesday and another store and does Friday/Saturday. That would be a pain in the ***

I came across Deelishis' IG and she posted these saying she has them and people were calling them fake. She tagged her "connect" saying doesn't wear fake stuff and I went to their site to check them out. I don't know if they're legit but obviously I would be skeptical since they have full size runs of Cool Greys, Concords, and Breds for $215.

I came across Deelishis' IG and she posted these saying she has them and people were calling them fake. She tagged her "connect" saying doesn't wear fake stuff and I went to their site to check them out. I don't know if they're legit but obviously I would be skeptical since they have full size runs of Cool Greys, Concords, and Breds for $215.
Was thinking ok this is possible, then I read full size runs of Cool Greys and Black/Reds for $215.

******** radar on full alarm.

Simple.. Pass his IG on to FTL and Im sure their corporate security will find the idiot and his manager.  How stupid to throw that out on social media

You are not actually believing that story are you? If he was legit/shady he would be charging 300-350+ to get them out the door. The whole $150 price alone raises red flags its either
1) seeking attention and doesnt work at FTL
2) Fakes
3) We found the dumbest person on earth, from advertising steals, to not even know how to correct price a stolen shoe

I got the idea that he was charging $150 reserve the shoes. You still have to pay retail for them when you get to the store.

Last edited:
You are not actually believing that story are you? If he was legit/shady he would be charging 300-350+ to get them out the door. The whole $150 price alone raises red flags its either
2) Fakes
3) We found the dumbest person on earth, from advertising steals, to not even know how to correct price a stolen shoe

I think he was saying that $150 is for a pre-order ticket. Not the actual shoe. So $150 for the ticket and then retail for the shoes.

2) Fakes
So is the picture of fake 11's also or is that an official pair?

I think he was saying that $150 is for a pre-order ticket. Not the actual shoe. So $150 for the ticket and then retail for the shoes.

While that would make more sense, it would still be the dumbest move in the world. I guess there are people out there that stupid that would actually do this. I mean why not just round up friends to give them to , to buy and sell rather then publicly advertising selling the tickets?

fortunate that a family member offered to pay for my pair just gotta make sure its there haha. Once my pair is secure the hardest part will be securing a 10. Im not worried about the pair for my girl. 
better make sure, fast! haha

LOOKS LIKE JB WENT FOR THE 2001 LOOK AND NOT THE SATURATED OG BLUE LOOK … NICE
eyes.gif
man couldn't get any shots, the store manager was in there and he's an *******. 

will get em tomorrow cuz he ain't there

Somebody gon get threw off a mall roof this yr playing games with the wrong person with these fakes! Everybody want the juice until they're damn near on the edge!

May have just locked down my pair, but I got a plan b just in case it falls through. I will also enter raffles as a plan C, no way i'm missing out on these.

Last edited:
Here's some apparel.
This "outfit" looks like something someone from Decatur, Atlanta, Baltimore, Houston, Memphis, St. Louis, or somewhere in the southern states would wear.

No offense, but I wouldn't be caught in this even if it were given to me for free. I see a lot of guys wait and thirst for these coveted Jordans and then rock gear with the kicks that is ALL wrong! I posted my Infrared's and custom made hoody and everybody wanted to know where to cop. But I'm going to let people be "great" and buy the "Columbia's" and then buy the whole matching Jordan collection.

Last edited:
This "outfit" looks like something someone from Decatur, Atlanta, Baltimore, Houston, Memphis, St. Louis, or somewhere in the southern states would wear.
No offense, but I wouldn't be caught in this even if it were given to me for free. I see a lot of guys wait and thirst for these coveted Jordans and then rock gear with the kicks that is ALL wrong! I posted my Infrared's and custom made hoody and everybody wanted to know where to cop. But I'm going to let people be "great" and buy the "Columbia's" and then buy the whole matching Jordan collection.

Ain't nobody in Atlanta wearing that ****....this ain't 03 the Internet has changed the way people dress it's not XYZ region dress like this now....found that out when o went to Nyc and everyone look like bums out of a dipset video

Back
Top Bottom