12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

jeez, putting your minimum wage job on the line for a measly couple of bucks. this is why you go to school kids.

I HOPE THEY CONCORD XI LOW THESE AND RELEASE ENOUGH TO DUD OUT THE RESELL... I CANT SEE MYSELF HUGGING A WALL FOR 5 HOURS IN THE COLD FOR THESE

Haha someone should meet him and report the whole store. No way someone makes a plan this bad lmao
i mean ive heard of holding pairs for employees which is shady enough but as employees i think hey you should have first dibs for working there, but basically taking the entire stock? this is just sad

Haha someone should meet him and report the whole store. No way someone makes a plan this bad lmao

i mean ive heard of holding pairs for employees which is shady enough but as employees i think hey you should have first dibs for working there, but basically taking the entire stock? this is just sad
Simple.. Pass his IG on to FTL and Im sure their corporate security will find the idiot and his manager.  How stupid to throw that out on social media

I HOPE THEY CONCORD XI LOW THESE AND RELEASE ENOUGH TO DUD OUT THE RESELL... I CANT SEE MYSELF HUGGING A WALL FOR 5 HOURS IN THE COLD FOR THESE
Christmas XI's bring out way more people than any other release; people will miss out and resell will be high.

Last edited:
It's ugly out here. Whenever the 11s drop for Christmas nothing will surprise me. Blood Thirsty[emoji]128137[/emoji][emoji]128069[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128121[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Just filled out a ticket at Expressions. 1/16 let the games with these stores begin. Footaction normally does tickets too right? Just found out I have one few miles away so I'm curious.

Hope they all pass out the raffles on Monday/Tuesday the week of and not random days the week before

Back
Top Bottom