12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Those are PE's. period. there is no other way to explain those.

Of course they are pe's. They were made for MJ. When he returned, the 11's didn't release until the following basketball season. My opinion as well, space jams are og's. By the next basketball season, they made the playoff 11's so you didn't see the space jams rocked.

what about Lenox mall? I thought "big" malls have to do raffles for releases like these.

Most places will do some type of ticket method, whether it is through raffles or guaranteed tickets. I doubt very seriously that many places do FCFS. That would have the potential to be a very, very ugly situation.

Dudes and their made up numbers :lol:

nike wants to eat. sure..they didn't produce more concords in 2011 than bc3's, but they clearly learned there lesson since.

look at the pattern...
2012 blk friday: Bred IV
2012 christmas: bred xi, restocked more than the iv's

2013 blk friday: oreo v
2013 christmas: gamma xi, restocked more than the v's

based on pattern, they're absolutely making more of these than the black infs vi's.

no factual evidence, whatsoever. purely conjectural.

Last edited:
nike wants to eat. sure..they didn't produce more concords in 2011 than bc3's, but they clearly learned there lesson since.

look at the pattern...

based on pattern, they're absolutely making more of these than the black infs vi's. xi is the cash cow.

You're saying that the gammas restocked more than the oreo 5s? Na man I can count with 1 hand how many times gammas restocked. Oreo 5s were constantly restocked

You're saying that the gammas restocked more than the oreo 5s? Na man I can count with 1 hand how many times gammas restocked. Oreo 5s were constantly restocked
gammas were relentlessly restocked at least 3-4 times on ndc alone. oreos sat and were restocked once i recall.

Last edited:
Ok pardon my supreme ignorance. I havent bought J's since the 23's. How does this work nowdays? 
laugh.gif

The OG "Columbias" are my holy grails. Ever since I wasn't able to get my hands on a 96 pair I have patiently been waiting on them to finally retro them the RIGHT way. That day has come.

So... Will I be able to buy these online anywhere? If not how do I enter into a raffle? WTF AM I DOING YALL

I NEED these. I have needed these since 98. I am def not able to go camping or anything crazy like that for some shoes though, I cant justify paying ridiculous markup either for early purchase or resellers, i mean i might just pony up if thats the case but I want to avoid that. I would LIKE to get them from a retailer. It sounds like buying J's is a hassle in 2014.

gammas were relentlessly restocked at least 3-4 times on ndc alone. oreos sat and were restocked once i recall.
Na man I remember it even got annoying the tweets from J23app saying "Oreos available again" on multiple sites.

Last edited:

look at the pattern...

based on pattern, they're absolutely making more of these than the black infs vi's. xi is the cash cow.

gammas restocked so many times on ndc fam.. i got 2 on rd & 2-3 more from each reup

Ok pardon my supreme ignorance. I havent bought J's since the 23's. How does this work nowdays? 
laugh.gif

The OG "Columbias" are my holy grails. Ever since I wasn't able to get my hands on a 96 pair I have patiently been waiting on them to finally retro them the RIGHT way. That day has come.

So... Will I be able to buy these online anywhere? If not how do I enter into a raffle? WTF AM I DOING YALL

I NEED these. I have needed these since 98. I am def not able to go camping or anything crazy like that for some shoes though, I cant justify paying ridiculous markup either for early purchase or resellers, i mean i might just pony up if thats the case but I want to avoid that. I would LIKE to get them from a retailer. It sounds like buying J's is a hassle in 2014.
Everyone should have them online so you can try to cop from NDC, Eastbay, Footlocker. Champs, ShoePalace etc..

For raffles, you need to check with your local spots - each location can do it differently.   Pretty much all you do is go to the spot the day or days they are running the raffle and put in for your size.  If they pull your ticket then you have to pick them on up release day within the stores specified hours.

Everyone should have them online so you can try to cop from NDC, Eastbay, Footlocker. Champs, ShoePalace etc..

For raffles, you need to check with your local spots - each location can do it differently.   Pretty much all you do is go to the spot the day or days they are running the raffle and put in for your size.  If they pull your ticket then you have to pick them on up release day within the stores specified hours.
I appreciate that famb..

all conjecture aside–according to Matt Powell's (take with a grain of salt?) aggregated data, the oreo v's sold more units for jordan brand than the xi's did...but the gamma xi's brought in about $1MM more. doesn't mean one was produced more than the other, just basing it off of my own experience.

so we can conclude that the xi is JB's cash cow, but noone except JB really knows production #'s. fun to discuss the possibilities though.

all that aside, these should be like any other high coveted gr. put in work, you should be able to cop at least 1 pair.

Last edited:
Since when are any of the retros the same as the originals these days? And wouldn't all game worn pairs by MJ be considered PE's?

jumpman is purple on mike's version and has a stitched 45 if i remember correctly. release '00 version jumpman was blue with the silk screened 23. it's not the same shoe.

you do have a point about retros not being the same as original. but at least the colors try to be on point?

not all, but there are quite a few retro versions that at least carry the same colors (paint variance aside) as mike's shoes.

Last edited:
jumpman is purple on mike's version and has a stitched 45 if i remember correctly. release '00 version jumpman was blue with the silk screened 23. it's not the same shoe.

not all, there were alot of release versions that were designed the same as released versions.
Yea that's why I just deleted that post I made i really don't even care and it's really not that important to me. I dont even have a pair of Space Jams. Wish i did. But your right about what ur saying.

all conjecture aside–according to Matt Powell's (take with a grain of salt?) aggregated data, the oreo v's sold more units for jordan brand than the xi's did...but the gamma xi's brought in about $1MM more. doesn't mean one was produced more than the other, just basing it off of my own experience.

so we can conclude that the xi is JB's cash cow, but noone except JB really knows production #'s. fun to discuss the possibilities though.

all that aside, these should be like any other high coveted gr. put in work, you should be able to cop at least 1 pair.
Agreed for sure that the 11 is an essential part of nikes profit and can probably milk it for however much they want

considering they retailed for $15 more dollar a shoe, a million more bucks would makes sense when selling half a million pairs. Which seems to be a rough estimate of how many were produced. That would mean that they make more of a profit margin with the 11's than they do with other models that retail for less. I dunno tho, who does.

Last edited:

I believe it. The Gamma XIs were $25 more than the Oreo Vs.

Back
Top Bottom