12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Anxious to see the GM pairs that'll be popping up a few months from now. I hope JB gave us the Carolina blue sole!

Guys for what its worth it may just be true... Sneaker gods have answered! http://sneakersaddict.com/en/air-jordan-11-retro-columbia-2014-2-46208
Nice! 
nthat.gif

is that picture a photoshop? Because if it isn't then the side looks like it has mesh...

Photoshop. Hopefully that picture won't give JB any ideas to screw it up. They've already pissed me off with the backwards jumpman on the left shoe of the XI.

This right here is my biggest pet-peeve.
Photoshop. Hopefully that picture won't give JB any ideas to screw it up. They've already pissed me off with the backwards jumpman on the left shoe of the XI.
From what I read, they want the all the Jumpmen to face the same way now, not like in the past. 

I wish they would have left the dang things alone but hey what can I do.

I can boycott them but I tried that once and the shoe game just got bigger. 

Fingers crossed that they don't ruin this pair.

Once we get closer to December we shall know.

If it truly ends up being the columbias, I think there could be a record setting amount of murders over some sneakers.  They better make more of these than they did of the gammas lol.

Columbias are my favorite 11s & the fact that they werent really liked back then gave it a plus. I feel like if the columbia wouldve came out instead of concords the shoe game wouldnt be this big

If it truly ends up being the columbias, I think there could be a record setting amount of murders over some sneakers.  They better make more of these than they did of the gammas lol.
I think they increase stock every year and it still ends up not being enough lol.

Geez. People are going to riot over these. Best you wear a kevlar if you're camping for them..
sick.gif

I have a strong feeling the sole will just be the usual old blue tint.
tired.gif
 if so I may just have to pass. especially if the retail price increases....

Lol, the sole was blue on the OGs fam, nothing new with these
not true, the OGs sole was more than a tint and not just any blue sole it was actually quite close to the columbia blue itself and wasnt as icey as the recent retro's, i think thats the point he was making

Complex just jumped on the Columbia hype train, as well.
I never really cared for the Columbias, but I'll grab them for my daughter if they drop.

Back
Top Bottom