12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

id say 300-350 max on these. they are not limited in the slightest so they will be everywhere but they might be harder to cop than others but as of now its all speculation, oh @AGzie that was a good one lol

I guarantee by the time these release, i could throw a pair of royals or breds up and people will flock to them wanting a straight deal. Most grabbing xi's since the royals have been using them for 2013 1s trade bait. Pretty common that most gamma sales were for the sole purpose of trying to get breds. Limited, especially the 1s numbers, trumps xi general release anyday.

I can definitely see these trading with breds and royals right after release. People will miss out, get scared, and do dumb things. But shortly after everyone will realize the sheer numbers and resale value will drop

^ This really ain't new.

I mean considering the fact that these will retail for at least $185, possibly $190, its a Christmas release and its 11, I can see these being at least $300+ once they sellout.

It'll follow suit with all the other 11s.

says no need to predict.

makes a prediction.

roll.gif
Not a prediction more as a fact. Unless you don't know the trend of 11s. Its ok

Dude is just saying that making predictions 10 months in advance is not only premature, but Also doesn't mean ****. I'd have to agree, don't really care what resale will be, I'll be copping for retail. Gonna be a long 10 months :lol:

But I thought there was no need to predict though? I feel special now. Thank you.
Well look dude was talking about everyone making predictions which is more of an educated guess. Totally pointless when we are talking about 11s let alone columbias which will easily be a few hundred..wait to maybe stop your next stupid comment.... $400 easy. That's more of a fact and everyone knows that. Ahhhh sarcasm at its finest from you. Congrats and your welcome you just went from a precise a$s to a sarcastic a$s. You just multi tasked. Your parents must be proud of you

needs to be OG columbia icey, im always on the fence for XI releases especially OG colorways cuz hype sucks, might just sell all of my XIs and get something good like an OG 1 or who knows maybe mod the vette, shoe collecting blows now

needs to be OG columbia icey, im always on the fence for XI releases especially OG colorways cuz hype sucks, might just sell all of my XIs and get something good like an OG 1 or who knows maybe mod the vette, shoe collecting blows now

Would you be mad if it were even bluer than the og? only slightly

Back
Top Bottom