12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

i dont like the blue sole unless it matches the columbia accents from the rest of the shoe, either match or clear but who am i kidding they will have that cheap light blue yellows super quick lame ole crappy sole

Complex just jumped on the Columbia hype train, as well.
I never really cared for the Columbias, but I'll grab them for my daughter if they drop.
Complex hops on everything. Including sites that sell fakes that are on their legit list

Good Luck Boys
happy.gif

i ain't going by that photoshop'd pic man as a matter of fact that looks like the same pic that was floating around in 2012 when everyone thought they were dropping

View media item 796395
JMADIDAS said "THEY WILL BE THE SHOE THAT MIKE WORE IN THE ASG"

I'm chilling until the official pics drop...

O "WOW" LOOK, THE NEW WHITE CONCORD SPACE JAM GAMMAS!  Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!......... 

Been waiting for the new Generation to say sumptin like that. Maybe our new edition hypees have done a lil HWrk after humuluating ther selves

over the prior XI releases. But now ther calling these the 2014 Columbias? Not even close, these R weak.

Yea the pic up above of the lil kid with all them weak Boxes of Laneys and youth sz Laneys, I bet he still has most of em.

If your gonna try and be a reseller atleast cop sumptin worthy of making a profit. Get sum (L) Js not no GR that sits for most of the weekend.

These Laneys R still sittin around here in the PNW.

Last edited by a moderator:
i ain't going by that photoshop'd pic man as a matter of fact that looks like the same pic that was floating around in 2012 when everyone thought they were dropping

JMADIDAS said "THEY WILL BE THE SHOE THAT MIKE WORE IN THE ASG"

I'm chilling until the official pics drop...
co-sign on the official pics comment.

O "WOW" LOOK, THE NEW WHITE CONCORD SPACE JAM GAMMAS!  Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!......... 
Been waiting for the new Generation to say sumptin like that. Maybe our new edition hypees have done a lil HWrk after humuluating ther selves
over the prior XI releases. But now ther calling these the 2014 Columbias? Not even close, these R weak.

I always here people say that's what kids do, but I never see or hear it myself. Where they do that at?

Back
Top Bottom