12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

You're probably right, that would be the only way to get that many, and that would make those shoes stolen.  Could this guy be so stupid as to take a pic and post it on IG with 72 pieces of stolen items? 

Naw, not stolen. Like i said early, either a store is supplying him, which he's paying more or he might just have a business liscense and depending on the dealer or wholesaler, getting them for wholesale price.

Stealing a truck load of wack Lebron XIIs, they deserved to get caught. Things are sitting hard in stores

Last edited:
Naw, not stolen. Like i said early, either a store is supplying him, which he's paying more or he might just have a business liscense and depending on the dealer or wholesaler, getting them for wholesale price.
Or it could be a 72 pairs from a bootleg website. U know they be on that fronting tip too. Jus saying it's possible and it does happen.

It depends on the lighting if your in the dark its not noticeable. If your in bright sunlight its a light cream
Ima go peep them come tomorrow am in person, to see if theyre a off white like some pics/vids are portraying. If so Ill be passing. Was already leaning on passing for the following reasons, 1.theyre plain as can be, 2.the soles shoulda of been clear like the initial drop, or at least a blue that matches the J-man to a degree. Some times simplicity is the better look.

The straps and the midsole are the whitest parts of the shoe. The leather upper is the off white color

Its pretty crazy. The ogs and 2001 retro the leather upper always stayed white and it was the straps and patent leather that yellowed

Ive noticed that the white leather, on all Js from 2010 up have a yellow/tan hue to them. I want to say the white leather ,stop being white, around the same time JB switched the production factories up. I did a search but cant find the exact time/date that occured.

Last edited:
This thread is ready for liftoff!

Looking forward to pics of completed sets.
In the mean time, here's my og cw set. Good luck to all!
5wa6a0.jpg

Yall worried about giving out wish list info and GM resellers the get money boys are goin to the source. I can see this happening with these AJ XI lol

http://www.myfoxal.com/clip/1092898...terrupts-1-million-lebron-james-sneaker-heist
i know thats right.. Get Money Boys going to the source.. and when they get on instagram.. they gonna say.. **** sitting in front of a car.. they will stack up all the pairs and say.. we got a box house full of kicks.. and watch us tear it all down by kicking it.. BOOM all of the kicks you want all faling down from the sky making it rain .. deadstock and yall cant get them unless its from us.. Resell of deal with it..lol

Only one who can give this guy a license is Nike, and anyone who has that license from Nike cant be stupid enough to risk getting it taken back by selling that many pairs early, and posting it.

More I think about this guy, they're definitely fake.

Last edited:
"i'm a shoe conosore. i been gettin shoes. we get alot of money so it nothin to us to get shoes. we get money boyz we get money"

Light Skinned Dude From The Get Money Boyz..lol

"i'm a shoe conosore. i been gettin shoes. we get alot of money so it nothin to us to get shoes. we get money boyz we get money"

Light Skinned Dude From The Get Money Boyz..lol
does he look anything like this, cause this is how I imagine him

News flash.. this reseller **** is what people be trying to pull off... 

Im suprised he didnt do it with the Columbia's

http://*************.com/news/-1-million-nike-lebron-sneaker-heist-foiled/

No disrespect but, I got family that work in the transpotation industry. I seriously doubt they gave a damn that lebrons were in the trailer. Whatever was in the trailer they was taking it. Especially in the south, mostly in Florida, NO, Chicago, there is a huge theft ring in those areas as far as guys stealing goods out of a tractor trailer. Its been going on for years but the last 4 years is the highest its ever been.

Trust me if these guys KNEW about the shoe business, they be waiting on trucks coming out of Nike everyday. Thing is, you jist not going to steal a fedex or ups truck. Its not thay easy lol.

No disrespect but, I got family that work in the transpotation industry. I seriously doubt they gave a damn that lebrons were in the trailer. Whatever was in the trailer they was taking it. Especially in the south, mostly in Florida, NO, Chicago, there is a huge theft ring in those areas as far as guys stealing goods out of a tractor trailer. Its been going on for years but the last 4 years is the highest its ever been.

Trust me if these guys KNEW about the shoe business, they be waiting on trucks coming out of Nike everyday. Thing is, you jist not going to steal a fedex or ups truck. Its not thay easy lol.
yeah you gotta heist it while its on the road.. not from the inside..lol

I just hope that there won't be as much violence getting caught on tape over these like last year with the gammas.  One video, they showed this one dude laid out on the ground damn near naked beat up over these, and another youtube video of two chicks scrapping on Fordham Road.  Both were funny I can't lie, but still come on.  Just my opinion.  A pair of sneakers isn't worth doing a bid.  Just my perspective.

I just hope that there won't be as much violence getting caught on tape over these like last year with the gammas.  One video, they showed this one dude laid out on the ground damn near naked beat up over these, and another youtube video of two chicks scrapping on Fordham Road.  Both were funny I can't lie, but still come on.  Just my opinion.  A pair of sneakers isn't worth doing a bid.  Just my perspective.
Sadly enough, I think we can expect more of the same this year (if not worse)

I was thinking the same thing but if people act crazy we gotta think it will mostly be over a raffle ticket most spots are doing raffles

I

Back
Top Bottom