12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

$50 an hour is over 100 grand a year before taxes.
hes a general idiot
He may make that type of money on 4-5 releases throughout the year. He aint cashin in like that on every single release. Def not twice a month every month.
he went from this! To then saying he initially was trying to say he was meant dude a bootlegger..HOW DID WE GET TO BOOTLEGGIN?
LOL you all over the place

Not sure if I like the off-white straps or not. Would prefer them to match the rest of the upper.

Last edited:
Damn! I want this shoes bad but with Foot Lockers and Champs doing tickets on Sunday morning at 8:00am its going to be a B****. I dont want to spent my Saturday night Lineup for some shoes. Hopefully one of my connects can help me out.

he went from this! To then saying he initially was trying to say he was meant dude a bootlegger..HOW DID WE GET TO BOOTLEGGIN?
LOL you all over the place
Jus FYI the "general idiot" post was intended for you. Carry on tho. Your right. I'm wrong. You win. Let's move on. These shoes are too dope to be debating stupid stuff.

Last edited:

My local HoH had just over 150 pairs of the Black Infrared 6's.. this guy somehow manages to grab about half of that before launch date?  I guess there are 72 suckers born every minute. 
and i betcha he posted him with the boxes taller than him on his IG.... 

Only way you getting more than 72 legit pair is from someone dealing with a hub/warehouse. Nike authorize dear, wholesaler, etc. Obvisously if this guy is getting that many legit pair its not from a store unlrss its from a store in NY

Last edited:
not going to happen with the weather in nyc
happy.gif

besides i kept the 2001 DS

what do guys think i could get for a yellowed 2001 pair

still wearable
for some reason my OG 2001 pair has black stitching by the white PL

Only way you getting more than 72 legit pair is from someone dealing with a hub/warehouse. Nike authorize dear, wholesaler, etc. Obvisously if this guy is getting that many legit pair its not from a store unlrss its from a store in NY
You're probably right, that would be the only way to get that many, and that would make those shoes stolen.  Could this guy be so stupid as to take a pic and post it on IG with 72 pieces of stolen items? 

not going to happen with the weather in nyc
happy.gif

besides i kept the 2001 DS probably will do the same for the 2014 not but sure yet

what do guys think i could get for a yellowed 2001 pair
still wearable
for some reason my OG 2001 pair has black stitching by the white PL
nice...maybe 500$?

The cream colored look in those vids have to be due to the lighting right?

Yes and no

Well it depends how you see things :lol:

You cant tell its cream colored if you are in dim light

However if you are in sunlight them
Thangs gon look light tan :lol:

Alot of cheap synthetic leather shoes are like that only you cant tell because its not all white like these

I have a pair of fila grant hill usa retros. They are all white. They looked dope as **** in the car.

Out on the boardwalk i thought i was wearing the army shaqnosis :lol:

Not sure if I like the off-white straps or not. Would prefer them to match the rest of the upper.

The straps and the midsole are the whitest parts of the shoe. The leather upper is the off white color

Its pretty crazy. The ogs and 2001 retro the leather upper always stayed white and it was the straps and patent leather that yellowed

Last edited:
Yes and no

Well it depends how you see things
laugh.gif

You cant tell its cream colored if you are in dim light

However if you are in sunlight them
Thangs gon look light tan
laugh.gif

Alot of cheap synthetic leather shoes are like that only you cant tell because its not all white like these

I have a pair of fila grant hill usa retros. They are all white. They looked dope as **** in the car.

Out on the boardwalk i thought i was wearing the army shaqnosis
laugh.gif
Damn, I'm really reconsidering if I want these now. If they were $160 maybe, but $200 plus tax, and overnight shipping, IDK.
mean.gif

Damn, I'm really reconsidering if I want these now. If they were $160 maybe, but $200 plus tax, and overnight shipping, IDK. :smh:

You should just buy just for the hell of it see um in person if you dont like um you will have no problem getting your money back

You should just buy just for the hell of it see um in person if you dont like um you will have no problem getting your money back
Yeah, that'll be my best option. I'd hate to regret not getting them and they end up looking dope to me when I see them in person.

You're probably right, that would be the only way to get that many, and that would make those shoes stolen.  Could this guy be so stupid as to take a pic and post it on IG with 72 pieces of stolen items? 
72 pais thats nothing.. yall remember the story where nike MISTAKENLY DELIVERED 2,000 pairs to someones house.. i wish that was me.. i would have been selling those for retail and woulda made some bread.. dudes were getting jordans at the flea market for 20 bucks.. they had a whole yard filled with nikes.. now thats a real IG shot..lol

Regardless of what we want to think and assume, nobody has proof his pairs aren't real.

Well his jersey is fake tho.

Im not buying real stuff from a guy wearing fake stuff.

Kinda like u saw the writing on the wall

Like buying chinese food from a veterinarian

I could understand paying overnight on a QS or something limited to try to get the company to shoot yours out first or give it priority because they probably make money on the shipping as well but not for a GR but do u its your money

Back
Top Bottom