12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

What are you even talking about with this vague comment?? Automatically he is a bootlegger cause he reselling? Ain't u the same dude was mad at ur white n pink 6s cause you couldn't move them above retail lil while back? So what does your comment say about YOU?
I never said it automatically made him anything. I just said that was i personally thought when seeing that guy standing by those boxes of shoes. Your clearly out of ammo and reaching. And things change buddy. U see those white infrareds in my sig line for sale anymore? And i was mad? Over $150 lol. U been following me a little too much. I'm just like u just a nobody who buys shoes and talks about it on here.

I never said it automatically made him anything. I just said that was i personally thought when seeing that guy standing by those boxes of shoes. Your clearly out of ammo and reaching. And things change buddy. U see those white infrareds in my sig line for sale anymore? And i was mad? Over $150 lol. U been following me a little too much. I'm just like u just a nobody who buys shoes and talks about it on here.
As usual I agree with this guy.  I don't know the dude selling those shoes, and they might be legit pairs, but when I see 70+ pairs 10 days before release for sale, something doesn't smell right.  I only buy from the box stores so I know my **** is legit and no need to worry

Man my man ryan stay on some debates! lol.
tongue.gif
roll.gif

I don't need ammo nor am I reaching. You and other dude reached by commenting on my post about his profit vs a "real job".
I never saw anything I your sig for sale because I'm always using mobile. I do remember you from the white infrared 6 thread because I was in there also. You was one of the main complainers about the color and the fact that you could sell your pair above retail.
I never said you was mad about the money, just that you couldn't sell them. SO WHO IS REACHING AGAIN?

Sorry if we post in the same threads, don't get GAWDLY because someone remembers your post! YOU POST A PLETHORA BRO.

As usual I agree with this guy.  I don't know the dude selling those shoes, and they might be legit pairs, but when I see 70+ pairs 10 days before release for sale, something doesn't smell right.  I only buy from the box stores so I know my **** is legit and no need to worry
Ryan can very well be right, he can be a bootlegger.. But we don't know. And how we got to him being a bootlegger when my initial post was about his profit I have no damn idea.. Maybe dudes be REACHING and looking for something DIFFERENT to talk about.

With all that I'm done yal, sorry for derailment. Me n Ryan clearly the SAME just DIFFERENT.

I don't need ammo nor am I reaching. You and other dude reached by commenting on my post about his profit vs a "real job".
I never saw anything I your sig for sale because I'm always using mobile. I do remember you from the white infrared 6 thread because I was in there also. You was one of the main complainers about the color and the fact that you could sell your pair above retail.
I never said you was mad about the money, just that you couldn't sell them. SO WHO IS REACHING AGAIN?

Sorry if we post in the same threads, don't get GAWDLY because someone remembers your post! YOU POST A PLETHORA BRO.
View media item 1298837lol aight man u got it.

Ryan is right.

There are more fakes than legit pairs.

Go to ANY major city right now and they are covered in fake J's.....

I was in Houston last week and it was beyond absurd.

You guys think that guy has 72 LEGIT pairs?  
Regardless of what we want to think and assume, nobody has proof his pairs aren't real.

The cream colored look in those vids have to be due to the lighting right?
I don't think so

Even if the light it would still show a clean white

it's either from Age

Or They actually have that cream color on the shoe

Might be off white

Last edited:

I don't think so

Even if the light it would still show a clean white

it's either from Age

Or They actually have that cream color on the shoe
That's not a good look then. Dude has been accused of having fakes I believe so hopefully that's the reason.

my leather is white. patent too. very white. the straps look dark in pictures, but white to the eye. i sat and compared it to my 01 pair. shape is dif, but thats a given. jumpman logo is a more vibrant blue. insole of the 01 says nike air. cut of the patent was a little higher. the padding and the leather heald up amazingly from 133 yrs ago. I think I just feel like the shade of blue of the sole just doesn' match the shoe that well. like maybe if it actually was the exact same hue as the logo and the tongue strap the shoe would be amazing, but theres a slight, difference. the 01s were damn near clear. i wish this sole was more near the sole of the og's.
this guy commented on the shading...he has the pair in hand apparently

View media item 1298920
i usually get 2 pairs don't think i'm going to do that this year

i have a yellowed dead stock pair from 2001

i was always underwhelmed by this colorway

i'm also done for the year and im not buying that silly pack

Last edited:
i usually get 2 pairs don't think i'm going to do that this year

i have a yellowed dead stock pair from 2001

i was always underwhelmed by this colorway

i'm also done for the year and im not buying that silly pack
Seeing a lil green in the sole, and definitely a beige color on the upper