12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Everybody talmbout doubling up like getting one pair is going to be a breeze. I just hope everybody who really wants these will succeed at retail.

Everybody talmbout doubling up like getting one pair is going to be a breeze. I just hope everybody who really wants these will succeed at retail.

in all reality.... those that are veterans of the annual XI release should have good chances at getting these.

This is a lot of people's retirement shoe including mine, but like I said JB will find away to pull me back in & next year is the year of the 7, if the Hare 7's release I'll sign a one day contract and retire LOL
happy.gif

Not trying to kill the vibe, but I've never understood the hype behind Columbias.. An all white shoe with a light blue jumpman.. What's the big deal? :\

Only two pairs on my radar for the year (unless there is some type of surprise): Black Infrared VIs and the Columbia XIs. 

I can't say alot right now but it's not even set in stone we are getting a retro 11 for the holidays this year... That info leads me to believe these will be a NY all star game release which makes sense to release one of the most anticipated shoes when the all star game is on the biggest stage.... This has also been what they have have said for almost 3 years...

If anyone with info can confirm this as well.. That would be great... PS I can also confirm there is no issue with the Columbia color name so they will drop under that color... The legend blue crap is fake, like I said at the beginning that color code does not match the color description it came with... We will get a shoe in May/June that confirms JB can use the name Columbia as a color.

Back
Top Bottom