12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Lets say I make 10 different sheikh accounts for 1 location and I have the same name on all the accounts. If I win 2 raffles will they check for my name?

and someone like me will say.. Hey lets sole protect these so they stay deadstock forever.
I always worry about peeling and rippage on Sole protectors during wearing

So For me I'd rather  dye  the Sole that Legend Blue tint and have it last longer

But that's my preference

Lets say I make 10 different sheikh accounts for 1 location and I have the same name on all the accounts. If I win 2 raffles will they check for my name?
Everytime I won at Sheikh they never even checked my Email to verify anything... I even tried showing them the email on my phone.

They didn't care - Northridge or Burbank at least

I don't think the sole on these will yellow. it looks to me like it's made more like the black/red. not really a clear with tint but more of a uniform light blue sole. I could be wrong but it just doesn't look as crystal clear blue like the og it looks more murky I think it's made differently than most "clear" soles
In due time we'll know

From some pics I thought the Gamma Blue 11 sole was yellowing

I'm not sure the legend blue sole would stay that color

But we just have to wait and see

Don't get it twisted, these WILL yellow. It's not a matter of if, but when. The Concords yellowed around the pods within months even if they were DS

I thought the reason they made the Blue Tint soles is cuz they made them with something to stop Yellowing?

More Lies????

Last edited:
Yes.  Shiekh canceled some winning picks for the AJ13s for people who won at multiple locations.

REPOST

Last of the day

Thanks again to all who have/are contributing.  NikeTalk is all about helping each other out, and I'm proud to have witnessed the help show up over the past 3 releases.

Online raffle entry window: Dec 10 - Dec 15

- in store pickup only

- no phone orders

- if you can't pick-up in person, don't bother entering for that branch.

NorCal

Antioch Summersville Towne Center D5CD311E31

Citrus Heights Sunrise Mall B23688B381

Concord Sunvalley Mall e6dd37edf5

Fairfield Solano Mall c412a5eed7

Hayward Southland Mall ec0568e72b

Newark Newpark Mall b5bed0d890

Richmond Hilltop Mall (Downstairs) 80589ea9a2

Richmond Hilltop Mall (Upstairs) 05e639849f

Roseville Galleria at Roseville EED65E3518

San Bruno Shops at Tanforan 5c92372fb4

San Francisco SF Flagship fb661a816b

San Jose Eastridge Mall 8c04664dbd

San Leandro Bay Fair Mall fa2c303827

Santa Clara WFS Valley Fair 97c0609867

Tracy West Valley Mall 65e31b2fb1

SoCal

Arcadia WFS Santa Anita b3c7be0e0e

Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza c3798fa64e

Burbank Town Center c00a81c1a4

Canoga Park Topanga Plaza 4e5d41663c

Carson South Bay Pavillion ??????????

Cerritos f183483b83

Chula Vista Center 9aab9b4533

Compton 0721b42d0a

Culver City Westfield 414ca2e063

Downey Stonewood Mall 4843f1ef6a

El Cajon Parkway Plaza 380d59c020

Glendale Galleria 531281fae3

Huntington Park f8e6c4a1a4

Lakewood 9aade81034

Laguna Hills ??????????

Long Beach  dcde284dc1

Los Angeles Beverly Center 91870439bc

Los Angeles Downtown LA 647534a170

Los Angeles Hollywood Store ??????????

Los Angeles Imperial Hwy 2240437e7b

Los Angeles West Side Pavillion efe3237e83

Montclair Montclair Plaza 5870e31338

National City Plaza Bonita 5c73bc479c

Northridge Fashion Center c57302f02c

Redondo Beach Galleria at South Bay 1fcf8234da

Riverside Galleria at Tyler aeaf9760b7

San Bernadino Highland Plaza ??????????

San Bernadino Inland Center F03c0fccc8

San Diego Horton Plaza 044717741e

San Diego Mission Valley 0b52aba8fa

Santa Ana Main Place 36a3420602

Torrance Del Amo Fashion Center a19cda19bd

Victorville Victor Valley Mall a73a6866f9

Ventura Pacific View 714ec14d4d

West Covina 95e83d37e0

Sole paints being lined up already [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
But looking at that front and rear from pics those areas will definitely change color eventually, they almost see through.

I would have Rather gotten that Email ^
Apparently Shiekh gave out too many winning emails for the 13s, and as "compensation" they giving them the 11s 
mean.gif

But it doesn't name sense: "We regret to inform you that the shoe is not available even though you WEREN'T sent an email."

Last edited:
Everytime I have won at Shiekh I have had my ID checked. Since pickup window is so short, chances are they will remember your face and your ID if you tried to pickup twice from the same location.

everytime I've won at Shiekh, they've asked to see the email and my drivers license. I've never been lucky enough to win at 2 different locations

those email screenshots from Shiekh are so weird. I've also seen one that says that the Long Beach store isn't doing an online raffle, but something about either an in-store raffle or FCFS (I can't exactly remember which)

everytime I've won at Shiekh, they've asked to see the email and my drivers license. I've never been lucky enough to win at 2 different locations

those email screenshots from Shiekh are so weird. I've also seen one that says that the Long Beach store isn't doing an online raffle, but something about either an in-store raffle or FCFS (I can't exactly remember which)
Maybe that's the case, but other people are commenting that they also received rejection letters from other branches such as Carson and San Diego, so the multiple entry/branch winners isn't an isolated case.

wow shiekh seems like they cant handle releases nowadays. hope it goes smooth for the 11s. wonder how many "compesation" emails were sent out....

wow shiekh seems like they cant handle releases nowadays. hope it goes smooth for the 11s. wonder how many "compesation" emails were sent out....
It's looking like the "compensated 11s" is an isolated event.  People receiving winning emails for the 13s from a branch in San Diego (Plaza Bonita) are the ones getting the chance reserving the 11s. Looking like Plaza Bonita was not suppose to get the 13s in stock but still sent out emails to "winners", hence the compensation.  However, some are skeptic about this and are going to contact the branch tomorrow.

The cancelation of multiple branch winners is widespread though, not isolated to just one region.

I always printed out my confirmation and brought it with me to the store. Also, this is the first time I'm seeing these types of Shiekh emails. There seems to be a grip of these shoes it shouldn't be that serious if you won at multiple locations.

Back
Top Bottom