12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

It's looking like the "compensated 11s" is an isolated event.  People receiving winning emails for the 13s from a branch in San Diego (Plaza Bonita) are the ones getting the chance reserving the 11s. Looking like Plaza Bonita was not suppose to get the 13s in stock but still sent out emails to "winners", hence the compensation.  However, some are skeptic about this and are going to contact the branch tomorrow.

The cancelation of multiple branch winners is widespread though, not isolated to just one region.

That's where i won earlier hmmmm does that mean crossing fingers a 11 in my hand? Where did you guys see the branch number? I doubt they would be open on Saturday.

The reason why is SHOE GROUPS - they pass the Shiehk Codes around allllllll the groups

which in turn makes more people entering Raffles for Stores they never even stepped into.

OVER RAFFLE of shoes happens

Am I missing something? I entered the raffle to the Shiekhs in Santa Ana ,but never received an e-mail confirming my entrance. Were we suppose to?

These are for the AJ13s. Sorry for the confusion. We're just anticipating what's may happen next week.
O ok. I appreciate the the clarification. After entering the raffle for the 11's i expected a confirmation e-mail but didn't get one. This is my first time doing an online raffle. 

Wow that is something. Makes you want to get that e-mail so you can secure your 11's. This can't be good for those of us who didn't enter the AJ13 raffle.

O ok. I appreciate the the clarification. After entering the raffle for the 11's i expected a confirmation e-mail but didn't get one. This is my first time doing an online raffle. 

If you get an email, it'll be if you've won the raffle.

Interesting.. I have won at multiple shiekhs on a lot of shoes this year.. Did they just start this policy? Cause it clearly says "u can enter raffles at multiple locations" on the website and at the store

You can enter multiple locations, but that doesn't mean they will let you win and buy a pair from multiple locations. Read that carefully.

No I'm speaking of actually purchasing the raffle winning shoes from multiple locations.. Have done it and Never received that email.. Maybe it's something new they are trying.. Was just wondering since I entered the same stores again

Yah that email is newer from what I can tell. I haven't bought anything from Shiekh since the Champagnes. I know they have been through some changes though. The last few releases the Shiekh's have avoided online raffles and done in store instead, which is really unfair since they are held during work hours.

I think they started to realize people weren't going to take off work for a raffle in store, so here are the online raffles again with a few adjustments. I am happy they changed things.

The reason why is SHOE GROUPS - they pass the Shiehk Codes around allllllll the groups

which in turn makes more people entering Raffles for Stores they never even stepped into.

OVER RAFFLE of shoes happens
This doesn't make any sense...  The number of people who enter a raffle should have no bearing on the number of winners.  Lol.

@citricacidcycle

props for posting all the codes but i think it would be better to split SoCal into 2 maybe 3 subsections since its so huge.

San Diego shiekhs are like 2 hours away from LA.

Don't get it twisted, these WILL yellow. It's not a matter of if, but when. The Concords yellowed around the pods within months even if they were DS
the soles are very different, that's a horrible example. I'm calling that the sole won't yellow in the traditional sense. I suspect more of a slight darkening/discoloration eventually after moderate wear/dirt. looks to me like a uniformly "legend" blue translucent outsole, not your typical clear with the thin tint we usually see.

I thought the reason they made the Blue Tint soles is cuz they made them with something to stop Yellowing?

More Lies????

That was the same explanation for the blue tint for the Concords. Over time they started to get yellow/brownish around the pods even if they were DS. FNL had a restock of Concords the following Cyber Monday (2012), and they all had the yellowing around the pods. The Concords didn't have clear soles.

Iirc the reason behind it was the glue that they used for the soles

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom