12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I remember the black infrared thread was moving at like 3 posts per minute. This thread is like 1 post every 2 mins
Yeah mostly because people were posting on the AJ6 thread how upset they were over the earlier than expected raffles, and ongoing debate if weekenddrop was legit or not. EDIT: Oh and the whole Infrared color debate too.

Last edited:
Yepz bunch of non sense... This one is easy you like u buy if you don't like u don't buy
It's no that easy bro. My mind is playing tricks on me. One day I'm not gonna cop, next day, I need deez in my life.
ohwell.gif

What shall I do? (Cartman voice)

I remember the black infrared thread was moving at like 3 posts per minute. This thread is like 1 post every 2 mins

u think this thread wont surpass that one...?

see how fast this thread moves release day.

expecting a few hundred pages that weekend alone.

sad to say but I now think of bots as almost a necessary evil. I used to win RSVPs manually but once bots showed up, I obviously took L's. I paid and won using RSVP services for some limited shoes and I was fine with that. It freed up my time during the day - you'd read on here about guys having a hard time eating lunch or going to the bathroom for fear of missing the RSVP tweet. I mean my time is more valuable than a $50 RSVP service fee. I live approx 1hr from my local Niketown so I'd rather not spend the time to go down there to signup for an in-store raffle and a chance at winning - not a great tradeoff IMO

you mention that you'd rather have employees handle an in-store raffle. thats some shaky ground IMO. who's to say whats legitimate and fair. believe me, I used to work at FootLocker and them raffles aren't exactly fair. there were stacks of employee holds and hookups for homies. theres no transparency if a raffle drawing isn't filmed and shown to all entrants
limiting 1 entry per household would work if they entered your info into a spreadsheet and checked for duplicates. somewhat unfair if you think about it though for people with multiple shoeheads under 1 roof. boyfriend-girlfriend. father-son. brother-brother. etc
nike needs to set it up like supreme does.. the fasest computer wins!! with supreme relese

I
u think this thread wont surpass that one...?

see how fast this thread moves release day.

expecting a few hundred pages that weekend alone.

IT was around the same time frame. 2 weeks before the black infrared release there were around 3 posts per min. This is 1 week before release and its not even close to that rate

Last edited:
trying to get a 3rd pair for my son. been entering sheikh codes left and right

Last edited:
Alot of places got pairs of these over 60 count

which means the bigger spots prolly sitting on 100+ pairs

I'm not sweating this release anymore

Now those Frag 1's..  that's something else of a Monster 
devil.gif

How will they yellow fast when they have a milky blue tent to them I don't think they will!
They may lose coloration

From that light blue to clear than pissy

Depends on how often you would rock the shoe

Some people will just ice it for the right time and it would yellow slower

For some continuous  wear it would yellow faster

I may invest in some sole dye

Hopefully I can find the right  color mixture

Last edited:

They may lose coloration

and someone like me will say.. Hey lets sole protect these so they stay deadstock forever.

They may lose coloration

I don't think the sole on these will yellow. it looks to me like it's made more like the black/red. not really a clear with tint but more of a uniform light blue sole. I could be wrong but it just doesn't look as crystal clear blue like the og it looks more murky I think it's made differently than most "clear" soles

Back
Top Bottom