12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Karizma Karizma I couldn't tell you about dadeland but Most likely the same thing since they shut us down for no reason. It's peaceful out here. I don't want to spread bad information but the employee out here is saying the company has shut all g tickets down locally. He's waiting to hear from manager more info.

Out here at dadeland mall Miami I'm number 493 [emoji]128513[/emoji]
Just got here and these young kids 5-17 have been out here since last night. I gotta give it up to them they did they homework plus thier extra credit. lol might not get mines but hopefully I'll get my lil ones pair.

am i the only one who didn't double up this year

You definitely aren't the only one sir. I don't double up on Jordan's normally, however every Holiday 11 release I have for like the past 4 years. This time, just one pair for me. Times is a lil rougher financially these days and its a predominantly white shoe that has a chance of getting dirty quick and white patent yellow yellows over time.

Out here at dadeland mall Miami I'm number 493 [emoji]128513[/emoji]
Just got here and these young kids 5-17 have been out here since last night. I gotta give it up to them they did they homework plus thier extra credit. lol might not get mines but hopefully I'll get my lil ones pair.
493 and you staying ?!

She was acting like she was skeptical. I'm like you better go ahead and sell it. She wanted to wait and see what people on Facebook talking about. This dude got the money in his hands right now.

Westland mall in south florida was a disaster. was told they'd do guaranteed tix at 9 am this morning and suddenly they're enforcing a raffle that you can sign up for today and tomorrow. People refuse to leave because they think the police are making this up as they go along. Bad luck I guess.

Back
Top Bottom