12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

This release is 10x worse than the concords era. I have to give my connect 80 bucks to hold me down. And that's her being generous lol
that ain't no damn connect. That's a straight reseller. Ppl don't know the difference between connect and reseller nowadays.

This release is 10x worse than the concords era. I have to give my connect 80 bucks to hold me down. And that's her being generous lol
that ain't no damn connect. That's a straight reseller. Ppl don't know the difference between connect and reseller nowadays.

This. If your connect is being generous by charging you $80, then that's not a connect. A real "connect" charges you free ninety nine, and you tip 'em $20 for their troubles.

Last edited:

I just watched that 2011 news report from Houston. My bad that I didn't see every single post or watch every video that's been posted up in here.
frown.gif

I drove south around 1am on 59 after the Chappelle night show (which was meh imo) and the road was completely empty.   Cops usually lurk up and down all night. 

I now know where all the police were smh.

Daves performance was great but the venue and the crowd was lackluster

Back
Top Bottom