12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Meh, id prob pay $50 for a guaranteed ticket right now. Wouldn't be happy about it tho. But i do really want these. More so than any other shoe this year. Ain't nobody sellin for $50 tho anyway and I can't say that I blame them.

Last edited:
Westland mall in south florida was a disaster. was told they'd do guaranteed tix at 9 am this morning and suddenly they're enforcing a raffle that you can sign up for today and tomorrow. People refuse to leave because they think the police are making this up as they go along. Bad luck I guess.
Sad to hear that, they tried that with the info 6 at hoh dadeland with security but we all said he'll no we won't go. But if you look on footlockers website that store is under a raffle program.

Westland mall in south florida was a disaster. was told they'd do guaranteed tix at 9 am this morning and suddenly they're enforcing a raffle that you can sign up for today and tomorrow. People refuse to leave because they think the police are making this up as they go along. Bad luck I guess.

Hey fam it's dwayne...why you went to one of the worst malls looool

Sad to hear that, they tried that with the info 6 at hoh dadeland with security but we all said he'll no we won't go. But if you look on footlockers website that store is under a raffle program.
Damn son I wasted 5 hours for nada

Hey fam it's dwayne...why you went to one of the worst malls looool
long time homie.. this mall always comes through for me man Idk why they had to pull this stunt

Damn son I wasted 5 hours for nada
long time homie.. this mall always comes through for me man Idk why they had to pull this stunt

This release is 10x worse than the concords era. I have to give my connect 80 bucks to hold me down. And that's her being generous lol

This is still better than the bullish Pines did.

All them cops at Willowbrook and they didn't do nothing.....

This release was probably one of the worst line up ever!!

They had about 15 cops out there and it was still unorganized!

This is the reason why I don't  mind paying a little on top to preorder!

The only reason why I was out there was a couple of my buddies wanted them too so I decided to wait with them!

I should've preordered on WD when I had the chance!! 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Houston area never fails to cause mischief for those 11s
Days ago when the launch locators indicated that most FTLs in Htown were doing GAURANTEED tickets I posted that this was an insane decision. It is absolutely irresponsible! They know exacltly what type of situations occur for XI releases! Lives in danger...customers, employees, and police officers! It's negligence and if things get worse may spawn lawsuits. Serious. :smh:

I drove south around 1am on 59 after the Chappelle night show (which was meh imo) and the road was completely empty.   Cops usually lurk up and down all night. 

I now know where all the police were smh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom