12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Foot Locker @footlocker

Mall management directives and/or security issues may result in a change to the stated store procedure.
  •  

Tweeted a little while ago.

Ya think?!?!  *******  morons. I think it's appropriate to repost this gif. It's an accurate representation of what guaranteed tickets for an XI holiday release will get you!

Last edited:

Foot Locker @footlocker

Mall management directives and/or security issues may result in a change to the stated store procedure.
  •  

Tweeted a little while ago.

Ya think?!?!  *******  morons. I think it's appropriate to repost this gif. It's an accurate representation of what guaranteed tickets for an XI holiday release will get you!
Spot on. 
laugh.gif

pure chaos @ my local mall broken door hinge,pushing & shoving of even little kids,a fight & a woman getting pushed to the floor you know all the things you can expect @ a Christmas Holiday AJ 11 release.i got my pair doe!

Worst experience ever at First Colony Mall.

Talked to the security and they said no lines will form until 6am. I decided to peep the scene earlier around 4:30am since I couldn't sleep anymore and when I got there there was already 200+ people in line. The mall security was a complete joke. There was no barricades and everyone was skipping and rush to the front of the area near the food court. The mall security finally decided to break the lines in 2 sections. At 7 am mofos in front of the lines that were guaranteed to get tickets if they would just chilled started pushing and rush the front and trying to get through the doors. after 30 minutes cops came and told everyone they cancelled giving out tickets. Morning wasted. Now gotta rely on raffle tickets or online.

From now on it's online or bust.

Last edited:

pure chaos @ my local mall broken door hinge,pushing & shoving of even little kids,a fight & a woman getting pushed to the floor you know all the things you can expect @ a Christmas Holiday AJ 11 release.i got my pair doe!
Repped for that avi! 
laugh.gif

THATS WHY IT COMPLETELY MAKES NO SENSE THAT THEYRE DOING FCFS TIX FOR LIKE 7 PAIRS AT FLIGHT 23… IDIOTS

I just finished doing the raffle at Champs. They only done 100 tickets. They took 2 sizes on the ticket which was new to me.

Welp guys and gals.....my story ..got to hoh harlem at 4 am on the dot....was like 60th online... waitin on my boy he gets there with a couple other heads so everybody behind me get kinda antsy...thing is my boy knows the drill for every release...its like a mafia runnin out there, like seriously an illegal smuggling ring met a guy that pays people just to get any sizes available...but anywho...as im standing there my boy calls me ...and he says fun to the front i jet over...come to find out they were giving out bracelets since 12am...me and the 10 or so people ahead of me had no idea nor the the crazy line that formed behind me after about an hour. I ended gettin number 335 , im all like *ML...im a size 9 very popular size. So i said you know what now that im here ill just wait it out store opened at 9. Controlled Mayhem ensued. they called by numbers got in plenty of size 9's left when i got to the desk. God is good but the sneaker game has really gotten outta hand. Its a damn shame.

Anyone from arizona know the shiekh raffle code for the legend blue? Im gonna be there at friday night so cant do raffle at my local place or arizona, any help would be nice and appreciated.

First Colony was a bust.

Woodlands was a bust.

Haven't heard about Shapstown, Galleria, Baybrook, Greenspoint, Northline, or the other malls.

Why are mall management and security always so surprised about the large crowds for the 11's during December. You would think they would learn by now.

Last edited:
Surprising. I usually avoid going there. Probably too late to put in a raffle now.

The cops counted to 100 and made everyone after that leave. Going over there isn't my preference we stopped over since we passed by and it was only like 20 something people in line.

Back
Top Bottom