12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Ok now that pictures are out, to the general public (with no sneaker plugs)

Would you rather

Pay $350-400 get your sneakers you want

Sit on this crazy *** line for 12+ hours, middle of the night, god only knows who will run up on you, what problems can go down, to get a raffle ticket, to a rigged raffle that you have 1.35% chance of winning and paying $200?
Raffle or bust, cause it's retail or on to the next one. Definitely ain't paying more than $20 over retail for a GR.

Ok now that pictures are out, to the general public (with no sneaker plugs)

Would you rather

Pay $350-400 get your sneakers you want

Sit on this crazy *** line for 12+ hours, middle of the night, god only knows who will run up on you, what problems can go down, to get a raffle ticket, to a rigged raffle that you have 1.35% chance of winning and paying $200?
i wouldn't do either, i plan on waking up next sat morning on release day and copping from my crib off my phone and takin my *** back to bed. If I miss out then I just miss out. On to the next one. I aint payin no middle man for no shoes. That's ******ed.

i wouldn't do either, i plan on waking up next sat morning on release day and copping from my crib off my phone and takin my *** back to bed. If I miss out then I just miss out. On to the next one. I aint payin no middle man for no shoes. That's ******ed.

Some people been waiting 11+ months for these Legend blues and passing on all of the other releases. My post was geared towards these people. I got my pairs so I am happy but I dont like the fact that so many people point figures at people over paying for convenience. Its like paying $10 to valet your car at a mall that has parking spots "somewhere" you just rather not go hunt it out for 10mins on a larger scale :rofl:

Some people been waiting 11+ months for these Legend blues and passing on all of the other releases. My post was geared towards these people. I got my pairs so I am happy but I dont like the fact that so many people point figures at people over paying for convenience. Its like paying $10 to valet your car at a mall that has parking spots "somewhere" you just rather not go hunt it out for 10mins on a larger scale :rofl:
I use to pay/tip a manager at a retailer or whatever u want to call it to get my shoes held, then I realized I didn't need him and I could get them on my own online. So i fired his *** and ain't missed on a shoe yet.

Last edited:
Raffle or bust, cause it's retail or on to the next one. Definitely ain't paying more than $20 over retail for a GR.

I hear you, not everyone think's like that though, some have been waiting 8+ months for 1 sneaker and A GR doesn't mean much anymore. Infrared 6's were GR and weren't an easy cop. Even more people want these.

Demand is just as important as Supply.

If you make 700k Legends and 900k people want them and people taking multiples... good luck
If you make 300k gum 1's and 200k people want them... easy cop

Repped.  Raffles are a lot different in my city.  Im close to the mall so Ill go do some shopping, stop by the store and put my name in for the raffle.  If I win great, if not then I try online.  I aint paying commodity brokerage prices for a damn shoe.  I want this 11 cause its dope, but if I miss out then I will be ok without it

I hear you, not everyone think's like that though, some have been waiting 8+ months for 1 sneaker and A GR doesn't mean much anymore. Infrared 6's were GR and weren't an easy cop. Even more people want these.

If you make 700k Legends and 900k people want them and people taking multiples... good luck
I hear you and I respect what you're saying, but why do folks NEED a shoe?  Nobody in hear NEEDS the shoe to keep their feet warm, shoot they can wear one of their other 50+ pairs for that reason.  That's what I don't understand.. what's with the need being so damn high that someone is willing to spend over retail for a shoe.

I know your not serious about crying racism about that reporter.  People there were acting stupid, im sure there were white people there too.  Grow up son

You don't know that the reporter said, the people were pushing and shoving then some glass got busted it could have been an accident
I do know what the reporter said, they also said folks were throwing rocks at the damn door.  get the **** outta here with that **** man.  No racism in the report, just a bunch of clowns out there trying to rush the mall. 

Anyone in the SF Bay Area got Shiekh codes for Berkeley or Oakland? PM me, if you don't want to put it out in public.

Thanks.

guarantee tickets is literally the same as FCFS

dunno why they even bother doin it

literally the same outcome/mess

tickets are better it's just stores advertise when they give tickets out atleast a week in advance

they should just say the day before and change the day they hand em out every release

some stores do tickets every Sunday and everybody knows

So they never had a guarantee ticket thing?
Nall I don't think they did. I called yesterday, and they said they were raffling. I seen the release locator and thought wth. I went up there and seen the sign that confirmed the raffle.

Last edited:

I'm with you on everything you said. Some been waiting years. I just don't value kicks that much, I mean if I miss these I still have white 4s and 7s as options next month.

I hear you and I respect what you're saying, but why do folks NEED a shoe?  Nobody in hear NEEDS the shoe to keep their feet warm, shoot they can wear one of their other 50+ pairs for that reason.  That's what I don't understand.. what's with the need being so damn high that someone is willing to spend over retail for a shoe.

No one NEEDS anything, but when you are buying sneakers and MSRP is now $160-250 on sneakers, you know there are costs involved. Some people buy ALL jordans, some people are picky. So if you are waiting 9+ months for a Jordan that you actually like, then its ok to want them enough where you would say you NEED them.

A friend of mine used to be a sneakerhead and stopped when it got too crazy for him, he told me back in feb, hes paying whatever it takes to get his size 9 come december. In his eyes they are worth it, and if it costs him $300, that is $100 over retail, you are talking $10 per month hes been waiting/saving/passing on other sneakers. I spent more then that on cookies at subway per month since then :rofl:

To some reselling makes no sense, and people dont understand why some pay over retail

To some, they have no idea what would posses someone to camp out overnight in 20 degree weather to save $100, or wait on line for hours for a raffle ticket that is 99% rigged

Back
Top Bottom