12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Why are there a couple dudes in here being know it all douche bags letting a couple cities with incidents pump them up having them mock people saying its gonna be an easy cop?

Wait til the 21st to do that ****. You too quick with the douche baggery

Not everyone acts like a thirsty animal

Most will get their pair

Seem like the ones mocking the easy cop belief just want to hype **** to resell

Theres no need to be insecure and hype to resell. These gonna resell for alot no matter what they are holiday xi's

Last edited:
guarantee tickets is literally the same as FCFS

dunno why they even bother doin it

literally the same outcome/mess

With all of the dangers for camping out, tickets make more sense. You can get your ticket and run to your car and pickup at any time of release date.

That to me seems much safer then waiting on line and walking out with a very popular/wanted sneaker.

You would hope guaranteed tickets slows down the violence.

My city(Houston) stay looking bad man. We gotta do better. Common sense would tell you if there are 4-5 shoe stores in the mall. Maybe 2-3 FSRs, if you aren't in the first 100 or so people you might as well go home. Online or bust. Plus it's the holidays and everyone is standing in cash to spend $$$, the jack boys are about to start feasting :x

With all of the dangers for camping out, tickets make more sense. You can get your ticket and run to your car and pickup at any time of release date.

That to me seems much safer then waiting on line and walking out with a very popular/wanted sneaker.

You would hope guaranteed tickets slows down the violence.
U can go online too, and not even have to get out in that ridiculousness.

I hear you and I respect what you're saying, but why do folks NEED a shoe?  Nobody in hear NEEDS the shoe to keep their feet warm, shoot they can wear one of their other 50+ pairs for that reason.  That's what I don't understand.. what's with the need being so damn high that someone is willing to spend over retail for a shoe.
BRO, stop making all that sense!! Especially in an 11 high thread.

BRO, stop making all that sense!! Especially in an 11 high thread.
For reals. Imma report you for making sense. You know sneaker heads don't wanna hear that. They just wanna act a fool and not think about the future. Shoot first ask questions last

I believe I'm too good to enter a raffle unless the shoes are free. What sense does it make to enter a raffle, that is already rigged, for shoes I'm paying full price for? It's guaranteed tickets or pass for me. And I'm not going through online copping, I hate the hassles of checking out, paying shipping fees, and waiting on my pair to arrive on my doorstep days after.

If they stop guaranteed tickets and make it raffle or online only, that will be a definite reason for me to retire from the sneaker game for sure.

Last edited:
Looking at all those pictures is scary to me. We know everyone isn't going to get a ticket to get their pair. This is clearly worse than any Black Friday sale I've ever seen. The thirst for these sneakers is too real. To all those that get a pair be safe wearing them once you get them. It's Christmas time and folks that aren't able to get a pair are going to take it personal.

Stores set themselves up. Why even do FCFS.

Why not? Isn't that what people want to make it fair? People complain about the fairness of "rigged" raffles and complain about FCFS, so what other option is there? I think it should be FCFS, and if people get donkey, turn it into raffle, simple

No one NEEDS anything, but when you are buying sneakers and MSRP is now $160-250 on sneakers, you know there are costs involved. Some people buy ALL jordans, some people are picky. So if you are waiting 9+ months for a Jordan that you actually like, then its ok to want them enough where you would say you NEED them.

A friend of mine used to be a sneakerhead and stopped when it got too crazy for him, he told me back in feb, hes paying whatever it takes to get his size 9 come december. In his eyes they are worth it, and if it costs him $300, that is $100 over retail, you are talking $10 per month hes been waiting/saving/passing on other sneakers. I spent more then that on cookies at subway per month since then
roll.gif

To some reselling makes no sense, and people dont understand why some pay over retail

To some, they have no idea what would posses someone to camp out overnight in 20 degree weather to save $100, or wait on line for hours for a raffle ticket that is 99% rigged
You gotta cut back on the cookies homey
roll.gif

What you missed in your post though is the online option.  Being a GR, you may score a pair..maybe strike out.  But if you need the shoe that much, try online and if you fail then pay resale.  Just don't understand why pay an inflated price before you even tried to cop

Why not? Isn't that what people want to make it fair? People complain about the fairness of "rigged" raffles and complain about FCFS, so what other option is there? I think it should be FCFS, and if people get donkey, turn it into raffle, simple
This.

I prefer FCFS. They just need to be more organized about handlin the lines. The main reason for ppl gettin rowdy is cuz of dudes cuttin. F*** those cats that do that foreal. Dirty MFs that really got the nerve man I swear. That's what really pushed me to the online route.

My spot that I usually cop my kicks from almost always gets 18 pairs. Homie of mine who's always first or in the front creates a list himself. Collects first and last names then turns the paper in to the first worker that shows up. That way any extra cats can't act like they own s*** and cut. Also for anyone else that shows up we let them know that all pairs are accounted for and it's on them if they want to wait just in case someone in line doesn't get the size they need. 

Back
Top Bottom