12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I won 3 pairs of Gammas through raffle last year - sold the 2 to my coworkers for retail and kept one for myself.

You must be a re-seller.
nah i dont **** with resellers.

i'm just saying if you really want a shoe that bad that you'd be willing to camp for days, spend money on gas, food etc. and its still not guaranteed you'd get the shoes, why not just do overtime at your work and pay resell? doesn't this sound logical to you? 

Last edited:
people will b able to cook manually online, jus might take some patience. once bots cop and/or fail, us manual folks will b able too flourish....

nah i dont **** with resellers.

i'm just saying if you really want a shoe that bad that you'd be willing to camp for days, spend money on gas, food etc. and its still not guaranteed you'd get the shoes, why not just do overtime at your work and pay resell? doesn't this sound logical to you? 

not everybody's job supplies overtime...

Y'all gotta relax. If you guys really want them and do the leg work you'll be fine. Plenty to go around. Most will be able to get their hands on them. Don't let some isolated pics of crazy lines make you believe that these will be a hard cop.

Yep people hype themselves up and others for no damn reason. Anyone that is used to jordan releases should be good with some legwork.

Haven't been at this thread for a few days. I see GamerG still hasn't STHU.

Gonna be a busy day for me tomorrow. Will be making the most outta my SI's mpg
laugh.gif

Remind me again when these Drop?

People are already Camping out in the Cold?

Damn
camping would be worse if it was the yeezy restock.. they could do it in alaska and dudes would go there in the brutal winter to land a pair.

for a week?. cant be real. Last time I camped out was for the cement 4s for the heck of it. I was at the fairfield mall and things got crazy... still cant believe people broke the doors!

for a week?. cant be real. Last time I camped out was for the cement 4s for the heck of it. I was at the fairfield mall and things got crazy... still cant believe people broke the doors!
LOL, and thats when they stopped doing FCFS. them door got broke for space jams, cool greys, and concords as well...4s was the breaking point

Back
Top Bottom