12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

any word from NTLA?
NikeLA lags when it comes to twitter updates.  If NikeSF NikeVegas are both doing in-store raffles, when it's a good sign that NikeLA will too; The question though is if Santa Monica AND LA will both do raffles or only one or the other...

NikeLA lags when it comes to twitter updates.  If NikeSF NikeVegas are both doing in-store raffles, when it's a good sign that NikeLA will too; The question though is if Santa Monica AND LA will both do raffles or only one or the other...
i wish the Bay Area had two Nike Towns.

Ignore the pictures of the idiots that choose to stand in line for hours, this will be one of the easiest online cops of the year. If you grabbed black Infrareds, these will be easier.

Man miss me with all that waiting in line for kicks or guaranteed tix for an XI...some of these peoples lives clearly depend on having this sneaker to the point where they will pull off **** like in that video, f*ck that 

Telling you guys this is going to be a crazy one. OG release and it's been years the hooligans are out there in droves this year. Even going to the store to grab your raffled pair migh be crazy. The demand doesn't even come close to the supply since more people want em cause it's s OG XI. I'm saying this fuse the article and the video

How are these people affording these if they have enough time to sit outside in the cold like jackasses for a week in line?
+1 for the avy 
smokin.gif

But we all know the average IQ of people in these lines isn't very high, clearly.
This.

camt-0.gif
laugh.gif
 +1 for the gif.

@Olympus  & @SuburbanGuy

Come join me and the other Panthers faithful in this thread......

[thread="569550"]Official Carolina Panthers 2014 Week 15 Vs Tampa Bay 4 8 1​[/thread]  

Come talk some trash with the NFC South in here.....

[thread="608039"]The Official Nfc South Is Trash Thread Vol Lanthers Laints Lalcons Lluccaneers​[/thread]  

#KeepPounding 
pimp.gif

is that fight the one i posted on here from YT? them dudes was cowards dude had heart & took up for himself even tho he did get ruffed up.
Nah it was a different one. Two groups of black dudes in suits fighting each other. One guy was using the barricades as a weapon. My phone has basically been dead for the past two days so I couldn't record anything

It's that time of the year again, where XI's are the "greatest shoes on earth", and every other dope shoe that came out this year takes a backseat..:rolleyes

XI's have become so ridiculously overrated as the years have gone by, and this is coming from a person who owns OG Concords and Black and Reds..

not trying to throw shade at anyone copping these, but it's just pathetically sad how every December, these XI's are hyped, like no other dope shoes exist...smh

Last edited:
Reading about all these fights breaking out over tickets, people talking about needing to carry guns with them JUST FOR TICKETS, getting pissed over sharing tips & tactics is all really upsetting.  I'm just going to leave this here and move on.  If anybody else wants to carry on with these Shiekh codes collections then go ahead.  Was just here to lend a helping hand.

There are more important things in life than shoes, and I feel sorry for those who feel otherwise.

NorCal

Antioch Summersville Towne Center D5CD311E31

Berkeley Telegraph Ave. B6ba858014

Citrus Heights Sunrise Mall B23688B381

Concord Sunvalley Mall e6dd37edf5

Fairfield Solano Mall c412a5eed7

Hayward Southland Mall ec0568e72b

Newark Newpark Mall b5bed0d890

Richmond Hilltop Mall (Downstairs) 80589ea9a2

Richmond Hilltop Mall (Upstairs) 05e639849f

Roseville Galleria at Roseville EED65E3518

Sacratmento Arden Fair 1D92C67AAB

Sacramento Florin Mall 6317893830

Sacramento K Street D95661A6ED

San Bruno Shops at Tanforan 5c92372fb4

San Francisco SF Flagship fb661a816b

San Jose Eastridge Mall 8c04664dbd

San Leandro Bay Fair Mall fa2c303827

Santa Clara WFS Valley Fair 97c0609867

Tracy West Valley Mall 65e31b2fb1

SoCal

San Fernando Valley

Canoga Park Topanga Plaza 4e5d41663c

Northridge Fashion Center c57302f02c

Ventura Pacific View 714ec14d4d

Los Angeles County

Arcadia WFS Santa Anita b3c7be0e0e

Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza c3798fa64e

Burbank Town Center c00a81c1a4

Carson South Bay Pavillion 4a9cbd8b5b

Cerritos f183483b83

Compton 0721b42d0a

Culver City Westfield 414ca2e063

Downey Stonewood Mall 4843f1ef6a

Glendale Galleria 531281fae3

Huntington Park f8e6c4a1a4

Lakewood 9aade81034

Long Beach dcde284dc1

Los Angeles Beverly Center 91870439bc

Los Angeles Downtown LA 647534a170

Los Angeles Hollywood Store ??????????

Los Angeles Imperial Hwy 2240437e7b

Los Angeles West Side Pavillion efe3237e83

Redondo Beach Galleria at South Bay 1fcf8234da

Torrance Del Amo Fashion Center a19cda19bd

West Covina 95e83d37e0

Orange County

Santa Ana Main Place 36a3420602

Laguna Hills ??????????

Inland Empire

Montclair Montclair Plaza 5870e31338

Riverside Galleria at Tyler aeaf9760b7

San Bernadino Highland Plaza ??????????

San Bernadino Inland Center F03c0fccc8

Victorville Victor Valley Mall a73a6866f9

San Diego

Chula Vista Center 9aab9b4533

El Cajon Parkway Plaza 380d59c020

National City Plaza Bonita 5c73bc479c

San Diego Horton Plaza 044717741e

San Diego Mission Valley 0b52aba8fa

TX

Houston The Galleria  5EB4BE9DEE

Houston Memorial City Mall 3AD8EC4356

Houston Sharpstown Center 20DC227CE3

Sugarland First Colony 2FC3EA50B3

It's that time of the year again, where XI's are the "greatest shoes on earth", and every other dope shoe that came out this year takes a backseat..:rolleyes

XI's have become so ridiculously overrated as the years have gone by, and this is coming from a person who owns OG Concords and Black and Reds..

not trying to throw shade at anyone copping these, but it's just pathetically sad how every December, these XI's are hyped, like no other dope shoes exist...smh

I mean, if you think they are overrated then that's fine.

But there are people who really do like the model. It isn't overrated for them. They may legit feel like the 11's are the best drops of the year. If they wanna hype them up because it's their favorite pair of J's, then let em flourish, let them be great. Stop throwing shade if you don't agree

+1 for the avy :smokin

:lol:  +1 for the gif.

@Olympus
 & @SuburbanGuy

Come join me and the other Panthers faithful in this thread......

[thread="569550"]​[/thread] 

Come talk some trash with the NFC South in here.....

[thread="608039"]​[/thread] 

#KeepPounding :pimp:

Second thread looks like fun. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'll definitely check them out.

Nah it was a different one. Two groups of black dudes in suits fighting each other. One guy was using the barricades as a weapon. My phone has basically been dead for the past two days so I couldn't record anything
darn i wanted to see the up north wars!!!

Back
Top Bottom