12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I'm sitting this one out. I'll double back later. When dudes need to flip these for the first remastered jay.

Check my replies... because it's easy for you and I... does not make it easy to the 100k people trying as well.

How about we all wait 6 days before we keep saying how easy this will be?

The point is you will never be able to say this wasnt an easy cop because for the majority it will be easy. From online cops to raffles to the first people in fcfs lines. For most it will be easy. The majority of people wont have to stand out in the cold for days with ignorant idiots to get a pair.

If you cannot understand that it just makes you seem like your trying to hype these up.

I don't understand why people say a shoe will be easy to purchase just cuz they have "options" online.

Yeah, we know. So are they other 100,000's if not more... internationally.

Online is convenient but it's mostly luck based.

When people try online they're taking a gamble by risking a chance of not getting them for convenience.

Sites are going to be hammered and it's going to be a struggle for MOST to checkout on a pair.

Yeah, maybe some people will have a miraculous time with absolutely no hiccups... but I really hate it when people say "easy cop" only because they were successful.

When you have seconds to buy a pair and the sites aren't functioning... no that is NOT an easy cop.

If everything goes smooth, then you were just VERY LUCKY.

Stop saying "easy cop" for something that is to a great extent LUCK BASED.

Luck? Lol just know what the **** your doing online and you got a pair. That simple

I must be the luckiest guy on earth. I havent missed an online release this year and my internet sucks

Lol i think one of the more imfamous fights over xis happened at a stockton mall

I miss the old days first time i ever seen a big line was for the original release of the cool grey xi. I paid a ***** ahead of me to cut inline. 20 bucks :lol:

Last edited:

oh ok, i assumed it was BASH. i had a few folks  in my inbox askin for trades. then the list from here got posted...
I know for a fact that the admins along with individually selected members from BASH had the codes from their area DMed to them. Whether they shared them with the rest of the group is another thing.

oh ok, i assumed it was BASH. i had a few folks  in my inbox askin for trades. then the list from here got posted...
I know for a fact that the admins along with individually selected members from BASH had the codes from their area DMed to them. Whether they shared them with the rest of the group is another thing.
yea they deff aint sharing. im actually suprised they didnt delete posts that contained the list from here that has been posted in that group in numerous comments...

The point is you will never be able to say this wasnt an easy cop because for the majority it will be easy. From online cops to raffles to the first people in fcfs lines. For most it will be easy. The majority of people wont have to stand out in the cold for days with ignorant idiots to get a pair.

If you cannot understand that it just makes you seem like your trying to hype these up.

I am trying to hype these up? Lol Nike announced Legend 11's back in Jan... 11 months of hype, trust me I am not hyping up anything.

As for raffles, good luck, I don't even count them... I am sure they are so legit, that would explain how so many already have pairs locked for Saturday and they didn't even leave their couch. I only count guaranteed tickets and online, raffles are a joke. Half the supply is gone before the raffle starts, another % is setup winners, then your final % are real winners.. again good luck.

So yes...
If you cop then they were very very very easy
If you did not cop they were impossible.

We will see both sides of the fence on Saturday. I am not hyping anything, If I am reselling the market was set weeks ago with people selling out pre orders at $350+, me stating the obvious here isn't going to raise that price, what will raise that price is if a bunch strike out Saturday.

It just sucks seeing all the fights and stupid stuff going on for any sneaker (god for bid they re released a yeezy...) I heard at some mall cops stopped the whole line from getting tickets until they passed around garbage cans to clean up the mess 300+ people were leaving behind. It's one thing to sit on line, its another fighting, cutting spots and making a mess where people work.

Anyways I am done, I will stop replying until Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom