12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Are you comparing making some peasant 500 dollar return from selling jordans to making thousands selling crack?
no im comparing the social responsibility of a multi billion dollar company profiting from a product that causes violence in the streets to being a crack dealer.

I think people that resell sneakers want to believe they are some hustler or something, selling kicks and boasting about their connects online.But in reality they barley make enough a year to feed themselves.

I think people that resell sneakers want to believe they are some hustler or something, selling kicks and boasting about their connects online.But in reality they barley make enough a year to feed themselves.
ehh i would say the small time reseelers yea. but folks like 23penny that are doin numbers and have websites are doing very well...

Today for me was just like any other 11 release, a straight ******* disaster. I choose to go to Montgomery mall (MD) thinking they will have plenty to go around considering it's a HOH. First time for a release at this location. I was like about number 60. Thought I had a good shot again being as though it was a HOH and they normally get good allocation. They started handing out tickets at 9 they got to like number 30 and they yell out we sold out. How in the **** does a HOH get only 30 pair including GS sizes. Something tells me they did that backdoor special.

Yeah you 're right. This is America. Home of the free market. If you sell a product that has been repeated linked to violent acts for the public and disrupts the sales of businesses around you, it's really not your fault. That's why it's so hard to believe selling crack is illegal. I mean its not like the dealers are the ones doing illicit substances. People need to just realize that life is okay without narcotics in their lives.

Crackheads and sneakerheads are just alike. who knew?
How does this make sense.  Right here is part of what's wrong with Canada and the US.  Nobody knows how to be accountable for problems they are causing and love to push the blame somewhere else more convenient for them.  First off, you sound ignorant as F comparing a pair of shoes to crack cocaine - the two are nowhere near being the same thing so get off that one quick.

Second, Nike/JB are putting out a pair of shoes for sale.  Footwear is their business, so I guess you suggest they fold up shop, fire everyone that works for them ad never look back because some idiot punk wannabe failed hustlers, are going to cause **** for everyone?  If all these wanksters grew the **** up and had a brain in their heads, they would act like civilized human beings.  Instead what we get to witness is a bunch of animals creating havoc for no damn good reason.

But hey lets blame white corporate America cause its easier that way right

no im comparing the social responsibility of a multi billion dollar company profiting from a product that causes violence in the streets to being a crack dealer.
what don't you understand.. the shoe doesn't cause any violence, it sits in a stock room minding its own business until someone pays and takes it home.  Its the animals that cant behave that cause violence in the streets

I'm not knocking their hustle but I just wouldn't/couldn't resell, and I hate this word with a passion, if you you don't have a sho'nuff "connect" you're spending/wasting more time and money. and I really don't believe the extra $30-100 is worth it anyway. You get anything from me it's retail/tax/shipping no more, no less

I'm so mad I missed guaranteed tickets at a local footaction this morning, I didn't do my homework like I was supposed to

lol i eat last night thanks, if you are outside camping for shoes and you are over 18 you are a ******* bum.
So I'm back home from college for Christmas break already but camping out would make me a bum? Now I didn't camp out last night but there's no need to generalize. Let people do what they want with their time. 

But we all know the average IQ of people in these lines isn't very high, clearly.

This.

camt-0.gif

Nope I just live in reality, look at the infrared 6 post, for weeks it was "easy cop" its a "gr" they are pink and overrated... Come Saturday go look at the replies everyone complaining how they missed them.

11s are always more popular then 6s
Legend blue colorway is more widely popular then black and red.

People saying easy cop are talking bs, I don't care what they sell for. Me and my girl have our pairs secured, any additional are a bonus at this point. But I'm not gonna sit here and lie to people saying easy cop..

No such thing anymore

Black infrared vi was easy as **** i dont care who was crying about not getting a pair the majority got a pair

I got a pair online. Only took maybe 4 minutes to complete the transaction

I didnt even have to get out of bed

If you dont think thats easy i really dont know what to tell you

Do you want the pair of shoes to just appear in your hands ten seconds after they release online? Would that be easy enough for you?

Black infrared vi was easy as **** i dont care who was crying about not getting a pair the majority got a pair

I got a pair online. Only took maybe 4 minutes to complete the transaction

I didnt even have to get out of bed

If you dont think thats easy i really dont know what to tell you

Do you want the pair of shoes to just appear in your hands ten seconds after they release online? Would that be easy enough for you?

Check my replies... because it's easy for you and I... does not make it easy to the 100k people trying as well.

How about we all wait 6 days before we keep saying how easy this will be?

do you think this portion of pleather is gonna be the same that was on white/infrared 6's. I for sure as he11 hope not.

So I'm back home from college for Christmas break already but camping out would make me a bum? Now I didn't camp out last night but there's no need to generalize. Let people do what they want with their time. 
According to NT Logic:

*If you camp for a shoe you really want you are a degenerate human, poor, uneducated, thug unaware of the internet although you are a part of this site.

*If you pay a reseller/ATC/ for the shoe you dont want to camp for you are a hypebeast, support fakes, "part of problem" of copping shoes. (Unless they are some high Air Jordan 1s where you can go into that thread and back pedal your #teamretail chest beating as you make excuses to drop 1000 for some Royals or PSNYs)

*If you miss out on the shoes that you didnt camp or pay a reseller for you should kill yourself, retire, or some cheesy instructions from a pop culture GIF because in hindsight it was a EZ cawp after getting LUCKY being glued to a computer for 5 hours to check out.

You cant lose for losing around here. Do what works for you. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom