12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I went to my local mall today at about 11am. Champs was a breeze and footlocker waited about 30 minutes to get a ticket. Was stuck behind a group of kids that couldn't have been more than 13. It appeared that a mom brought all of them down there. Not sure though. This is the first time I've participated in raffles because the local spots were all doing FCFS. Both FL and champs checked my ID but when I got to FinishLine they were allowing the customers to fill out the tickets themselves but said if they find duplicates you would be disqualified. I was able to use my name , my girls and her brothers. Hope that works!! Haven't done a release since the Carmines , so let's get it.

The vibe at FNL did seem a little suspect. They hadn't run out of tickets but I did have one employee offer to sell me their pair for $350.
FNL EE wanted to make his monthly raise behind the table.

Theres fights robberies and killings and people now are trying to take 7500 pairs from NDC's shipping hub itself now.. So people are hungry for nike's...
I heard about that. It was a truck full of unreleased lebrons. but thats a terrible example because reports of people actually managing to steal a truck load of unreleased nikes is far and few. the majority of people dont have that high a level of thirst to try something as crazy as that. that guy was a total idiot though.  he stole a bigass truck, packed with 7500 pairs of kicks, and stayed in the hood selling them. if i had stolen 1.5 mill of merchandise, you wouldnt catch me in the same zipcode or maybe even state. thats how they caught him. they tracked down the truck. but not before he sold 700 pairs at $83.

he made around 50 racks with those 700 pairs....but his bail is 75 racks. and hes facing serious prison time. not worth it LOL

I heard about that. It was a truck full of unreleased lebrons. but thats a terrible example because reports of people actually managing to steal a truck load of unreleased nikes is far and few. the majority of people dont have that high a level of thirst to try something as crazy as that. that guy was a total idiot though.  he stole a bigass truck, packed with 7500 pairs of kicks, and stayed in the hood selling them. if i had stolen 1.5 mill of merchandise, you wouldnt catch me in the same zipcode or maybe even state. thats how they caught him. they tracked down the truck. but not before he sold 700 pairs at $83.

he made around 50 racks with those 700 pairs....but his bail is 75 racks. and hes facing serious prison time. not worth it LOL
lol yeah he had a great idea but executed it totally wrong.. you knew they were going to put  BOLO at all the stores.. if you got that many.. you gotta move those away from the local area and he prolly had a better chance on ebay with those or he coulda sold them all the newyorkcompany..lol

Speaking of bail (from that post earlier):

"Tressa Smith, 19, of 1300 Central Ave. in Huntersville, was charged with felony assault of an officer while inflicting serious injury, assault on a government officer, resisting a public officer, failing to disperse on command and disorderly conduct by the Gastonia Police Department. She remains in the Gaston County Jail on a $50,000 secured bond."

News about the line in Houston made it to the local news here in the bay area. :Lol The one release that never fails to make it on air every year.

They should just sell these online and online only to reduce the chaos.

Last edited:

lol yeah he had a great idea but executed it totally wrong.. you knew they were going to put  BOLO at all the stores.. if you got that many.. you gotta move those away from the local area and he prolly had a better chance on ebay with those or he coulda sold them all the newyorkcompany..lol

Speaking of bail (from that post earlier):

"Tressa Smith, 19, of 1300 Central Ave. in Huntersville, was charged with felony assault of an officer while inflicting serious injury, assault on a government officer, resisting a public officer, failing to disperse on command and disorderly conduct by the Gastonia Police Department. She remains in the Gaston County Jail on a $50,000 secured bond."
if she gets a callback, those are gonna be the most expensive 11s ever in history lol.....thats assuming she has the 50 racks bail herself out to even answer that raffle call lol

I hope everyone gets there pairs. You gotta be optimistic about it. If you miss out now there is still the 23 year anniversary in a few years. Can you imagine the year that its gonna be. All the original 11s that people went nuts for the past 5 years, come out in one year.

Only 4 more years.

if she gets a callback, those are gonna be the most expensive 11s ever in history lol.....thats assuming she has the 50 racks bail herself out to even answer that raffle call lol
Shes a down *** chick for those 11's..lol

Ha, after the Carmines released I def saw the need for raffles in my area.

For the Carmine's I showed up at the mall close to 1am. There were about 20 of us in line or so but come 3am the mall security kicked all of us off the property because it was raining and they didn't want to be liable for anything. We were told to return at 5am . At about 445 there was literally a stampede of anywhere from 60-80 people, some on foot and some in cars. I stayed in my car but had to swerve a few people and then do my best Michael Johnson impersonation to get in line. I was able to get a pair but was the first time questioning this hobby of mine. I Got my first summer job 13 years ago and have been collecting off and on ever since. Different game now like everyone says. I'm not greedy, all I need is one pair.

XI's are always a great shoe to really put things in perspecitve.

Especially around the holidays, its amazing how ONE SHOE can make so many people forget and focus on what they don't have, vs appreciating what they already have
mean.gif
after 2011 the perception of xi's changed drastically..

XI's are always a great shoe to really put things in perspecitve.

Especially around the holidays, its amazing how ONE SHOE can make so many people forget and focus on what they don't have, vs appreciating what they already have :smh:

^^^ this.. It's been a great year.. It should never be just about the shoes. A lot of people have been fortunate enough including myself to cop many releases in my lifetime and this year. There will be many more in the years to come. The only thing that will change is the price tag.

Last edited:
If they made more pairs than the hype would die down. JB ain't gonna do that. They love this ish. This is a money machine. Its chess not checkers. Besides.....if it was widely available.....most people wouldn't want it. Imagine walking around and everyone had the same shoe on. You wouldn't feel cool. You wouldn't feel like you got HEAT on your feet. Before you kill me.....i know these are a GR and not considered heat by most

If they made more pairs than the hype would die down. JB ain't gonna do that. They love this ish. This is a money machine. Its chess not checkers. Besides.....if it was widely available.....most people wouldn't want it. Imagine walking around and everyone had the same shoe on. You wouldn't feel cool. You wouldn't feel like you got HEAT on your feet. Before you kill me.....i know these are a GR and not considered heat by most
but it was like this back in 1996 though... everyone in class would be rocking 11's and if they ran out next month they would flood the stores again.. we were happy kids glad that the pairs were only 74.99 if you wore a 6 and below.

They are everywhere thou, every stores close to you have them. The reason of the chaos is the hype of the 11s and resellers tryna get multiple pairs

but it was like this back in 1996 though... everyone in class would be rocking 11's and if they ran out next month they would flood the stores again.. we were happy kids glad that the pairs were only 74.99 if you wore a 6 and below.
This isn't 1996 though. Nike has changed and grown since 1996, as well as any large clothing brand. They know exactly what they are doing. Sorry, there is no chance we can go back "to the good ol' days".

This isn't 1996 though. Nike has changed and grown since 1996, as well as any large clothing brand. They know exactly what they are doing. Sorry, there is no chance we can go back "to the good ol' days".
they can if we made them do it.. but by not being the cusomer and demanding they release shoes in better quanitites they have sonned us to hiding in mall trees, breaking doors, dighting for golden tickers, selling tickets, and robbing the shipping hub in memphis and in some cases being forced to the resellers market or Newyorkcompany 

I wonder how the shoe game will be 5-10 years from nwo.. will it die down or will it be even crazier or stay the same. 

Back
Top Bottom