12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

This is worse than the Yeezy thread! 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
 just caught up on the thread 

But Pantone's and Columbia's dropping in the same year *insert birdman gif* 
devil.gif

Last edited:
:lol: basically. I think someone bought the whole set, might've even been on here. I'd sell all of em asap before they start releasing a pantone every week

:rofl:

Fattone you know Kam isn't on the sneaker side of anything, he was an accountant intern for Nike and when that was over went to work at an accounting firm, but met a dude that went to work with Jordan Brand for a few years, in the same type of work, and vacations with the guy still and that's where he got his info. Well there's also the warehouse worker in Indiana at FTL warehouse that provides the shipping info and let us know what states royals were headed to. And according to you he now loves insurance.

PS I saw his collection at the one show he's gone too, and it was mostly worn 13's and 11's so I don't think anyone is heralding it as the best of the Midwest, word to Shoewoo and TheMayor, among others :lol:

:lol: at all of these stories, non acceptance of accountability, speaking in the 3rd person and projecting etc sound like plots straight out the movies

Haven't even been in here in a minute and had to do some major reading to figure out what was going on. Thanks for some great reading. Now time to check out....

Back
Top Bottom