12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I very seldom enter the JB forums anymore, but got a ton of PM's regarding clarification...

The OG Columbia AJ11 will drop in December & the new Pantone QS should drop in the Fall sometime before that.

Hope that clears up any confusion.

PO

Last edited:
Lol, this is the funniest thread I have seen on NT ever. I was gone a few hours and come back to this... once again I'm 1000% sure the admin guy can't link my account to someone I never met. This is comical. Especially when I started this account on a phone I got not even 3 weeks ago, so how could he have started his account with the same ip address if he was on here way before me. BigJ you are admin and are lying to the whole blog brother.
you've been on NT for one day and this is the funniest thread you've seen ever?

fishy fishy..

I very seldom enter the JB forums anymore, but got a ton of PM's regarding clarification...

The OG Columbia AJ11 will drop in December & the new Pantone QS should drop in the Fall sometime before that.

PO

It's all we really want! INFO!!

@bigj505 if it's a problem for you to post it cause of rules or whatever, you can definitely send it to me and I can post it since it's my own info.
You do realize you have only ;posted in two theads since u joined ? Both of them are the 11s thread... Even the newest member goes around and see whats up in other areas.... Stop throwing stones and hiding your hand
mean.gif

I'm 1000% sure you can't link my account with someone I never met in my life. I was just speaking up for dude cause I have used his info before. Other NT members have spoke up for him also.
I was watching the whole time, I didn't know much about him then other than I used his inf and ordered from his store, I didn't even know he was from my area till I seen shipping labels.
Yes but I'm not posting screenshots since it's part of the admin site.

He and kam are using the same hardware and are on the same IP. the fact that he says he doesn't know him means that it's a freaking weird coincidence they are sharing resources, correct?
Lol, this is the funniest thread I have seen on NT ever. I was gone a few hours and come back to this... once again I'm 1000% sure the admin guy can't link my account to someone I never met. This is comical. Especially when I started this account on a phone I got not even 3 weeks ago, so how could he have started his account with the same ip address if he was on here way before me. BigJ you are admin and are lying to the whole blog brother.
We both know ip addresses aren't the end all be all because a whole area can fall under the same ip. It's the signature his hardware has which really tells me what's up. The ip just adds a little more assurance.

Ask @Bboyd if I'm lying because we've had convos in the past to keep him off the instaban list. He posts some of the best info on the site but always gets in trouble because of his approach. He's a resource I've wanted to keep. I have a lot of respect for dude.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
This is the email that fattone used to make a account carlincasyncarl@#######
And this is the email kamuekcmo used kamueorcarl@#######
It's pretty strange that both of them end with Carl :rolleyes

Damn stop giving this cat attention. We have been talking about kam for 3 days already since pg. 32 it getting old. Last I checked it was the legend blue thread not the kam thread. His info was 40/60 OK we get it can we move on now..... bye thanks PO for clearing things up.

Last edited:
Like I said earlier, straight up jokes in here. :rofl: This dude's hilarious. Doesn't even have the dignity to just let it go and disappear. Has to try the old making a new account trick.:smh:

Last edited:
it's either he thinks we're all stupid and is trying to talk his way out of it

or

he is actually another guy all along and we are all stupid 
roll.gif

Reactions: Ube

PO

Thank you very much sir. Definitely appreciate the clarification.

While all this is going down, the COLUMBIA is confirmed for December hahaha... via OregonSole
Pantone comes before the Columbia, as a QS.

Last edited:
While all this is going down, the COLUMBIA is confirmed for December hahaha... via OregonSole
Pantone comes before the Columbia, as a QS.
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, okay I'm good now lol I was literally just on SN and was on the Air Jordan 5 post that was supposed to release in 1995 and once you said that I refreshed and voila. Thank goodness, wish everyone the best of luck on the Columbia's and the Pantones if thats your thing, definitely won't have to worry about me with that release.

Most def don't need any confirmation from a sneaker site, PO is as close to the source as anyone on the Internet is gonna get.

Those Pantones are nice, but just isn't for me ...too old to be rockin all baby blue joints on my feet.

Will be attempting to get the Columbia's for me and wifey tho.

Lmao....... Yall word twist like a moutha***** on here, I see why most the cats I know say this site is garbage. I still don't know who the dude is just because I heard of the name a simple google search could bring up his store info.. and a few of my sneaker partners here know who he is so they gave me info.. That doesn't mean I know him. To each his own so now I'm Kam I guess. Lllllllllooooooooollllll. Peace out yall. PO 23 45 just posted the only info I came here for. Columbias will be an instant cop.
are you seriously still sticking with it?..........Jesus christ, you`ve got issues brother, and i aint talking bout a magazine.

It's turnt [emoji]9757[/emoji]️in here. I'm glad those pantones didn't replace the Columbias. I'm not feeling them [emoji]128078[/emoji]

Haven't been to this thread in a couple weeks but I'm dyin readin these post [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom