12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Kam didn't even though to block his IP address before pulling this stunt. LAWDDDDDDDDDD!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

DEAD.

THE IP ADDRESS WAS WHAT I WAS GETTING AT.

AMATEUR :lol:

We both know ip addresses aren't the end all be all because a whole area can fall under the same ip. It's the signature his hardware has which really tells me what's up. The ip just adds a little more assurance.

Ask bboyd bboyd if I'm lying because we've had convos in the past to keep him off the instaban list. He posts some of the best info on the site but always gets in trouble because of his approach. He's a resource I've wanted to keep. I have a lot of respect for dude.

Last edited:
i honestly won't. I'm sure members will recognize him if he posts. i just grew frustrated with the nonsense and wanted NT to see that he isn't a valid source of information. The deception fooled too many members and it became evident over time that he knew some things BUT was consistently giving us false info.

My apologies to anyone that feels the thread was derailed BUT i felt it was necessary to end the speculator's misleading posts. The shoe release is months away. This hiccup will be long forgotten and pages behind by then.
You called it, he called his self out with his continued nonsense, a thief always comes back to scene of the crime

Look kam, I already know it's you. There are admin tools I can use to detect multiple accounts. I can unban ur kam screen name so u can use that instead of this new one. I understand ur frustration. I just hope u see what we are saying. Dudes still have mad love for u. Don't make it worse by talking in 3rd person.
I'm 1000% sure you can't link my account with someone I never met in my life. I was just speaking up for dude cause I have used his info before. Other NT members have spoke up for him also.
laugh.gif
This isn't the 90s bro. Technology has come a long way to expose your bs.

i honestly won't. I'm sure members will recognize him if he posts. i just grew frustrated with the nonsense and wanted NT to see that he isn't a valid source of information. The deception fooled too many members and it became evident over time that he knew some things BUT was consistently giving us false info.

My apologies to anyone that feels the thread was derailed BUT i felt it was necessary to end the speculator's misleading posts. The shoe release is months away. This hiccup will be long forgotten and pages behind by then.
You called it, he called his self out with his continued nonsense, a thief always comes back to scene of the crime

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is hilarious and sad at the same time.

I can't believe I witnessed my first NT exposing though :D

We both know ip addresses aren't the end all be all because a whole area can fall under the same ip. It's the signature his hardware has which really tells me what's up. The ip just adds a little more assurance.

Ask bboyd bboyd if I'm lying because we've had convos in the past to keep him off the instaban list. He posts some of the best info on the site but always gets in trouble because of his approach. He's a resource I've wanted to keep. I have a lot of respect for dude.

:rofl:

Dis good. Yes, this is one million % true. I only use one name at a time but I've had previously banned logins and they know who I am every single time I sign up. BigJ can absolutely see if that's Kam if he is using a device that he has ever logged into niketalk servers on....EVER. Block the IP or sign up outta the country, if you're on the same laptop/PC or mobile device, then your accounts are linked.

That is hilarious, first fattone post was like does anyone know what this guy really does or what he's up to, someone should find out? 8 posts later, "He's da sneaker god in the Midwest and the people love him the most (obviously not true, one reason being I'm in the Midwest and in a state he mentioned, and I currently hold those titles :pimp: ) and I heard he was on master chef with his sneakers, practically blew up Facebook!" Hahaha fattone learned a lot about Kam pretty quick!

Fattone you know Kam isn't on the sneaker side of anything, he was an accountant intern for Nike and when that was over went to work at an accounting firm, but met a dude that went to work with Jordan Brand for a few years, in the same type of work, and vacations with the guy still and that's where he got his info. Well there's also the warehouse worker in Indiana at FTL warehouse that provides the shipping info and let us know what states royals were headed to. And according to you he now loves insurance.

PS I saw his collection at the one show he's gone too, and it was mostly worn 13's and 11's so I don't think anyone is heralding it as the best of the Midwest, word to Shoewoo and TheMayor, among others :lol:

Here is my problem, from what I understand and hear, that guy is sort of a big deal hear in the midwest. I'm from stl and he is from KC and people know him in KS, MO, AR, and OK for his collection and many people here used to cop from his store, He is at every sneak fest and show. Last I heard he was in LA filming for a TV reality show and someone posted the opening of the show and them introducing him and filmed his hobby of collecting shoes. I think it was Masterchef or something to do with cooking. It was all over FB about a month ago. So who knows what he does or where he gets info but he has a huge collection and must have inside info of some sort.
mean.gif

This is hilarious and sad at the same time.

His "first" post

Long time reader, first time poster.... I have been following this thread since day one and find it crazy that the kamuekcmo guy said from day one the Columbia 11 won't drop then 2 days ago said it again and we would find out soon and now all the site are saying Pantone 11s for the holidays this year. Maybe he was on to something, can anyone verify who he really is in real life?

Last edited:
oh man. Everything that happens in here just makes me believe more and more that this dude is straight DELUSIONAL. Spewing that mess about him being famous in the Midwest and shooting reality shows and stuff did it for me. I used to be thankful for the semi decent info he would give but now I know he is just trying to get e-fame. Get a life bro! It's time to put away the glasses and "dope" shirts along with this act. If a shoe site didn't matter to you why would you make another account in less than 24 hours??
mean.gif

Lol, this is the funniest thread I have seen on NT ever. I was gone a few hours and come back to this... once again I'm 1000% sure the admin guy can't link my account to someone I never met. This is comical. Especially when I started this account on a phone I got not even 3 weeks ago, so how could he have started his account with the same ip address if he was on here way before me. BigJ you are admin and are lying to the whole blog brother.
Account started 3 weeks ago yet it says you joined yesterday?

Lol, this is the funniest thread I have seen on NT ever. I was gone a few hours and come back to this... once again I'm 1000% sure the admin guy can't link my account to someone I never met. This is comical. Especially when I started this account on a phone I got not even 3 weeks ago, so how could he have started his account with the same ip address if he was on here way before me. BigJ you are admin and are lying to the whole blog brother.
The only person lying here is you kokomo, i guess Bigj woke up this morning and said " what can i do today, hmmmmmmm oh i got it let me make up lies about some lame making a false account.. yeah that sound like a winner" Get real koko

Kam was logged into NT the last 30 hours. If
You (him) got the phone 3 weeks ago and posted with it on your screen name that you just got banned (Kams), then when you created this new clown account, boom, they are linked on the admin site. You didn't have to post with this account, just log in one time on that same device. Much less the fact you didn't know who he was your first post then knew FB was blowing up about him on a TV cooking show intro :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom